Ep.9

Y/N: Ahh T-t-tae ahhhhhhh

Taehyung: Ah babygirl you are soo tight ahh fuck Y/N

Y/N: Wtf was that?

(Yes guys it was just a dream)

Y/n was breathing heavily and sweating and went to the washroom to wash her face.Then went to her bed thinking about her dream.

On the other side

Taehyung woke up breathing heavily and yes he saw the same dream.He saw the time and it was 2am and went to check Y/N because he think that they really make out.He went to her room and saw that was open he opened the door without any sound and found you breathing heavily.

Taehyung in mind: Why is she breathing like that?
why her hair are messy?
omo did we really had sex ?
why i am shirtless?
Kim Taehyung you are such an idiot how can you have sex with someone that you didn't even have a conversation it was just a dream.Forget it.

Then he went to his room but didn't sleep same for Y/N she didn't sleep either until morning.Y/N got ready for office
(Imagine your hair and make-up as you wish)

Y/N got ready for office (Imagine your hair and make-up as you wish)

She went downstairs and found Vminkook getting ready to leave.Then Jimin saw her more like staring at her.Y/N and Taehyung did a eye contact but they had a cold face .Junkook didn't remember anything from last night Y/N too.

Jimin: Don't forget we have a important meeting today.( Then they left)

Y/N: Like i don't work there (roll eye's)

Maid: Ma'am breakfast is ready.(bow)

Y/N : Coming

Y/N ate her breakfast and left for office.She arrived at the company and directly went to office.

Secretary:Good morning ma'am here is your schedule and the meeting will start after 10 minutes with another company Min company.You will present the project.

Y/N: Okay

Secretary : Do you need anything else ma'am?

Y/N: No you can leave

Secretary : Ma'am i wanted you to ask for something

Y/N: Yes ?

Secretary : Well my brother is in hospital and he don't have anybody except me to take care of him and i wanted to ask you if I can have a day off.

Y/N was touched but didn't show any emotions,yes she had a brother too and she never had the chance to take care of him and understand her problem her brother is in hospital and she want to take care of him.

Y/N: Yes

Secretary: Really?

Y/N : Yes?

Secretary: Thank you so much ma'am you are so kind( bow)

Married to 3 step-brothers On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara