20

HONG JISOO MF WHERE ARE YOU? A vocie boomed in the classroom where the whole Fashion department was sitting waiting for their professor to come.

Hello sweetheart, Tae said from his seat smiling brightly at the said person.

WHERE.IS.HE? The person gritted every word out in anger

Woah, Rosie sunbaenim calm down, Kazuha said from her seat beside Yeonjun.

What happened Rosie? Irene asked.

Nothing just want to meet Joshua, Rosie replied

He went out to grab coffee with Jennie for the squad, Sana replied lazily from her seat beside Taehyung.

Is something going on between you two? Tae you never told me? Rosie said pointing at the duo

No? Tae replied

I litreally asked you if I can ask Hannie out yesterday which may I remind you and Mina were quiet quick saying no and it was also kind of possessive, Sana said pouting.

That's because she likes Hannie, Tae said pointing at Rosie making everyone in the class gasp.

I thought you had feelings for Josh, Irene said looking pointedly at Rosie

Yeah like no offence sunbaemin, don't break Kazuha's heart one more time, Yeonjun said

Ohh god shutup already and you guys can call me unnie and Nonna, Rosie said glaring at Taehyung.

When I tell you something you keep it to yourself, didn't you knew you were getting the "best friend" treatment from your original and first best friend, she said glaring hard making Taehyung glup.

Sorry sweetheart, Taehyung said smiling sheeplisly.

Stop calling her sweetheart, I can hear her heartbeat, Sana said teasing Rosie.

Shut up Sana, Rosie said turning around to get out but rather bumped into a chest.

So you do have feelings for Hannie, she heard Joshua's voice making her eyes shut and cursing Taehyung mentally.

How long have you been standing here? Rosie asked finally looking up at his face and then beside him where Jennie was standing with her hands full of coffee, Jennie smiled at Rosie and then went to give the coffee to everyone.

Long enough to hear the stuff I needed to hear, Joshua said not looking at her.

Why aren't you answering my calls? Rosie asked him again

Was busy and you should go, Hannie must be waiting for you, Joshua said walking towards his seat.

Shua wait, Rosie tried to grab his arms but was stopped when the professor entered the class.

Miss Rosanne what must you be doing here? The professor asked

Just came to meet them, and Mr. Kim you look handsome as always, Rosie said winking at the professor.

Thank you Rosanne but you better get going now, you have new student in your department, right? Mr. Kim said ruffling her hairs

I will get going then Mr. Kim, have a nice day. Rosie said bowing to the professor and giving sad look to Joshua before leaving the class.

Trouble in Paradise Mr. Hong? Mr. Kim asked Joshua

There was no paradise to start with Mr. Kim, Joshua replied making everyone look at him confusedly.