Chapter 5

One by one teachers from all subjects came to see what was going on. Slim still dangles out from the window, naked. Rambo and I get changed, still in the bushes! We slowly make our way out from behind the bush. Rambo runs around it and to the teachers, I follow behind.

"Boys! Can you explain." Head Mistress asks.

"Well..." I start.

"Slim got really hot in bed! So he got undress and went to bed. Then we woke up to find..." Rambo says.

"... to find him sat up with a belly ache. He stunk the whole room out so we opened the window." I say.

"THEN I DECIDED TO STICK HALF MY BODY OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD DIARRHEA  ! AND I KNEW I WOULDNT MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOMS!" Slim shout from the window.

"Oh! We need to get him out!" Said the gay drama teacher.

"But now you boys need to go to bed!" Said miss.

We ran back up into the room to find everyone pushing Slim back out the window. Slims face looked constipated. Slowly slims started to slide out. However, the teacher took away the ladder! To he is just going to fall.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

BANG!

In the morning we rush to Head Mistresses office. Where's Slim?

"Oh boys Slim had broken his left arm and left leg last night! He went to hospital and the doctor said he was lucky because his fat saved him from breaking any other part of his body!"

Phew, he didn't die!

Later, I start reading the book Mr Owen gave me. It's quite good so far. It's about a group of friends and they all have something going on with their life.

The next day. Slim has one more day left in hospital.

We have sports day tomorrow. I go practise with the rest of Crazy 7. Jocky is good at everything! Good luck for me tomorrow... I'm better than most of Crazy 7, I'm probably gonna come 3rd!

Sorry it's so short!