~49.Last War With His Queen~

After 3-4 days, In Nagaland, anubhav was walking in garden area of leone's office, he was drinking coffee, suddenly a lady came from front in hurry searching something in her purse due to which her hairs were falling on her face, she bumped with a...

After 3-4 days, In Nagaland, anubhav was walking in garden area of leone's office, he was drinking coffee, suddenly a lady came from front in hurry searching something in her purse due to which her hairs were falling on her face, she bumped with anubhav and was going to fall, anubhav held her, he felt a strange connection with the lady, lady flipped her hair and looked at anubhav, he was shocked to see the lady, lady too recognised him and smiled with tears!!

Lady- Anu...

Anubhav- haseena? (He whispered in shock)

Haseena- yes Anu... Your Haseena...(hugged him tightly)

Anubhav- who are you?

Haseena- w..what? I'm your haseena...

Anubhav- who are you, just move away! (Pushed her slightly)

Haseena- what are your saying? You didn't recognise me?

Anubhav- no, who are you?

Haseena- stop acting, I know you remember me!!!

Anubhav- no, who are you? (Doing overacting)

Haseena- you are very bad at acting!!!

Anubhav- oh hello!!! Don't judge my acting, I'm a good actor! (Overacting, making haseena smile)

Haseena- yes yes my boy...

Anubhav- haseena! (frowned) why did you came here? see, I'm on my secret mission, and its very deadly so go back to india!!! (she smiled, anubhav thought that haseena don't know anything) what? what happened?

Haseena- you're so innocent...I know everything about your mission!!

Anubhav- you know everything? (Pulled her to the corner and pinned her to wall) Who told you? And what you got to know?

Haseena- everything!! And...that fake anubhav is arrested

Anubhav- Liam is arrested? (Surprised) haseena who told you the whole truth? (Pulling her closer)

Haseena- kriti!!!

Anubhav- kriti? Wha....what rubbish haseena? Y...you kn...ow right? She left me on our mar...marriage day? She ditc...ched me! (Still trying to lie)

Haseena- stop lying now...i know everything... Kriti is also a secret agent!!!

Anubhav- ha...seena y...you're ta...lki...ng rubbish, see she left me on our marriage day, so just forgot her!

Haseena- how much will you lie?

Anubhav- okay fine, yeah kriti is also an agent, but why did she told the truth to you, I asked her not to do so!