~43.Connecting Links~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

Like this every other guard f*cked Minnie, her body was paining alot, she was sweating, her eyes were red due to crying, after hours of torturing, leone came inside and smirked seeing both girls condition

Leone- Kevin throw them on floor with other girls and give them something to eat with (she paused) you know!

Kevin- yes boss... (he pulled minnie and sonam and threw them in floor with other girls) your food is coming...

Leone pulled kevin closer and kissed his lips as anubhav don't want this for now, kevin smiled and broke the kiss off, he looked at her!

Kevin- what was this?

Leone- just wanted to kiss you for now, anubhav don't want this all that's why! (Biting her lower lip)

Kevin- okay sweetheart...

Leone- its boss kevin not sweetheart! (Pulling his hair while he smiled in pleasure)

Kevin- yeah boss...

Leone- doesn't it hurt kevin? This girls moan in pain alot, what do you think about both girls? (He looked at them with lust)

Kevin- both are too hot...

Leone- and what about me? Are they more hot than me? (Moved her hand on his nape and suddenly pulled him closer to her)

Kevin- no boss... not more than you...

Leone- good, be on your answer firmly or else you know what will happen with you (pressed his private part hard)

Kevin- ouch... yeah I know...

Leone- now go and keep check on them, I'm going back home, or else anubhav will doubt on me!

Kevin- okay don't worry about these

Leone left from there after giving warning to the girls, kevin moved to the girls and spoke with bad words he knew!

Kevin- there is a costumer coming, he will choose one of you and will take you for the day, so make sure you impress him.... after eating you will get ready without clothes so he can choose one of your body...

Minnie- n...no...no! (Crying)

Kevin- that's not an option... rocky, bring the food...(ne of the girl held Kevin's leg and cried loudly begging him not to do so)

Girl- pl...ease le...eave us! (Begging)

Kevin- aaee... leave me you little b*tch..

Another Girl- plea...se leave...us...I want to go to ma...mamma!! (Crying, she was around 5 years, kevin held the girl's face tightly)