~24.Haseena's Birthday~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

After 4-5 days, it was haseena's birthday, anubhav was way to excited to celebrate haseena's birthday, after all she is princess of singh family!!

Haseena was getting ready as anubhav was going to take her for movie as well as lunch and some shopping for her birthday, and by the time family were planning about the gifts and decorations

Haseena: anubhav how am I looking in this dress? (she was wearing knee length dress of black colour)

Anubhav: fantabulous, amazing, sexy, hot!! I don't have words to describe about your beauty (pulling her closer)

Haseena: that's so sweet hubby!! (kissing his cheek)

Anubhav: well for the birthday girl, I'm going to pick her in arms like this (picked her in arms) and is going to guide you to your lamborgini!! (winked and haseena blushed)

Haseena: so now where are we going?

Anubhav: for a personal dinner date, personal shopping date, personal movie date and personal romance date (pulling her closer by waist as they both settled at back seat)

Haseena: aren't you getting too much romantic these days anu?

Anubhav: your hotness make me go more crazy leading to be romantic lover of yours! (smiling)

Haseena- you too na anu, now leave me driver uncle will se us!

Anubhav- so let me do something (smiled)

Anubhav smiled and snapped his finger, the fairy lights turned on and some fireflies flew adding beauty to tha aurora

Haseena- this? (Surprised)

Anubhav- for you sweetheart (smiled and kissed her head)

Haseena- this is so beautiful, and how did you knew that I love fireflies (she made one of the firefly sit on her hand, due fairy light and fireflies her face was glowing, anubhav smiled tucked her hair behind)

Anubhav- the way you knew each and every thing about me! (Smiled)

Haseena- it's too beautiful, I don't have words to appreciate your hardwork it's that much way too beautiful (smiling)

Anubhav- not more than you my love!

Haseena- you won't change na? you and you're flirting is just impossible! (smiled)

Anubhav- only because of you beauty

Haseena- acha now just tell me where are we going? and you know right everyone is preparing my birthday at home!?

Anubhav- yes I know and we will be back in time...so first we are going movie and then shoppinh

Haseena- okay, first movie? it would be romantic one only right?