~29.Truth Is Out~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

Agastya made paakhi and haseena sleep with very difficulty he went down to see anubhav coming inside, he wanted to sort things with haseena!!

Anubhav- bhaiyya... what happened to maa?

Agastya- she is no more (plainly)

Anubhav- what?? No this can't happen...

Agastya- this has happened, haseena and paakhi are not in state to talk with anyone!

Anubhav- I..I'll go see haseena...

Agastya- she is sleeping, she has slept with very difficulty, just talk to her calmly and sweetly!!

Anubhav- yes I know...

Agastya- hmm!! (Went to his room to paakhi, anubhav went to their room to see haseena sleeping with pale face, he sat beside her caressing her head)

Haseena- maa!! (mumbling)

Anubhav- Haseena

Haseena- maa! am...mi!! (tear flowed down her eyes)

Anubhav- what will happen when you will get to know the truth...you break completely...

Anubhav hugged haseena tightly and closed his eyes, sleep took over his eyes and both slept with very difficulty

A few days later, Haseena and paakhi were sitting in hall, they had still not came out of the trauma, Anubhav came there and sat beside haseena 

Anubhav- Haseena...I want to talk to you...

Haseena didn't said anything and just got up, she picked her bag, she was hurt with anubhav's actions and words, and the trauma was one more thing which was hurting her, she tuned to leave with her bag!!

Anubhav- Haseena please...you wanted to know the truth right? Today I will tell you the truth...please...come with me... (Hugging her from back)

Haseena- where? (weakly)

Anubhav- a special place...

Haseena- I don't want to talk with anyone! (low voice)

Anubhav- please Haseena... You should know the truth now...

Haseena- my maa has passed away, you go and help you cupcake!!

Anubhav- the truth is about your maa only, don't you wanna to know?

Haseena- means? (confused)

Anubhav- come with me I'll tell you...

Haseena- are you going to prove your innocence? (shining eyes)