~7.Festival Of Lights~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

Haseena: anubhav I am warning you, if you impaired my rangoli I won't spare you so just stay away (warning tone)

Anubhav: oh come on juilet, let me help you, I swear I won't spoil your rangoli (puppy face)

Haseena: no you don't do anything romeo, do one thing go and do you work of hospital till we complete other things (while doing the rangoli in enterance) its done (smiled and got up) and now don't you dare to move around my rangoli (warned tone)

Anubhav: it's beautiful (smiling)

Haseena: thankyou (smiled)

Anubhav: yes (pulled her hair and ran from there)

Haseena: anubhav I won't spare you (irritately)

Anubhav: to spare me first catch me (running all over hall)

Haseena: maa tell this guy na, he is troubling me, ask him to go back and sleep (irritately running behind him)

Sapna: anu, why are you troubling my sweetie? go and check whether your to be wife is ready or not (teasingly while haseena's broad smile turned into small smile)

Anubhav: dadi she is getting ready so thought by the time puja starts I will trouble my juliet a bit the way I used to trouble in childhood

Anurag: you always used to trouble my daughter and she complains about you to me so I can twist your ear like this (twisting his hand while haseena giggled)

Haseena: this will happen if you mess with Haseena Mallik (flipping her hair proudly)

Anubhav: ahhh papa leave me na, you always take side of your daughter what about me? (sitting on floor with cute baby face)

Haseena: you are impossible romeo, you are still the same as you were in childhood (rubbing his hair)

Anubhav: you can't do this, my praanpriya hair (doing is hair properly with pout)