~48.Tables Are Now Turned~

Start from the beginning

Leone- you will do this... And that's my order!!

Kevin- no ma'am I wo...won't do, no...no I won't (firmly looking at crying aashi, leone pushed kevin out of the room and closed the door, she moved to aashi and looked at her with hate)

Leone- you are trying to melt my employees? 

Aashi- ahhhaannn, annna (she rolled over the bed crying)

Leone- aayee... Sit quietly!

Aashi- annnn ahhaaan, ahnnn (she shouted crying, leone held her tightly and pulled her closer, why is she anubhav's daughter? his daughter should be born from her belly right? she thought looking at her with hate)

Leone- you have no right to live...

Anubhav- no she can't do anything to my daughter, I need to save her but how? Aa...ha...Haan haan I'll send him! (He called someone)

Other side Kevin went to the room where Neelam was there with a guard

Kevin- hey.. Leave her...

Neelam- s...sir...sir (Went and hugged him tightly after covering herself with blanket, she was sobbing which pinched his heart)

Kevin- shh... Don't cry...

Neelam- it's paining, please be with me, don't go away from me, I love you (Whispered crying)

Kevin- I love you too... And I'm here only

Neelam- promise me, you would do everything and anything for me which I ask you to do! (Whispered, guard went from there)

Kevin- Promise (smiled)

Neelam- (smirked) stop f*cking girls, I'm possessive for you, I don't want you to f*ck anyone (Leaning to his lips)

Kevin- so you want me to f*ck you...

Neelam- yes!!! Would you accept my condition or else should I get f*cked by random guys? (fueling his anger)

Kevin- y..yes I accept

Neelam- good, now go and stop your boss from torturing that small girl, or else I would harm myself remember (Sliding finger over his face sensually)

Kevin- I tried but she won't listen!!!

Neelam- you must be the boss of this gang baby, later your boss will kill you because you're the biggest proof against her and if she kills you how will I leave without you? You should be the boss of this gang, you're the main reason of the gang still going on, but that Leone has made you puppet, who controls your life!!!! (She was instigating him and he was getting instigate as he loved neelam from bottom of his heart)

Kevin- but what can I do,..

Neelam- anything, anything which can make you the king of the gang, she has made you puppet kevin, and if you don't realise it soon that Leone will kill you to rub all the proofs against her!

Kevin- no... This can't happen

Neelam- this will happen kevin, I've heard her talks with someone, they are planning to kill you, kill you, backstab you, because after her only you knew the truth!!!!

Kevin- but...

Neelam- don't you trust your love sweetheart? Or you don't want to trust me? If this so I'll never talk to you understood?