You bring out the best and the worst in me.

Beginne am Anfang

After we both were down from the high I picked him and tossed on the bed. The things I wanted to do with him and the things he wanted me to do are driving me crazy. He was ready to give it all, all to me. Pinning him down. Talking in every detail of his face. God! He looks like a wet dream. I kissed him again. And I kept on kissing him. I can't get over those sinful lips and those moans leaving from those. I devoured him, he tastes so goddamn good. The kiss was nowhere gentle, it was more raw, dirty, and sloppy. I kept on biting, sucking every part of his body. My tongue swept in his mouth again, while my one finger slipped inside of him. He was so tight. "Be gentle, it's my first time," he said between our kisses. I laughed like a maniac. Not that I wanted any harm to him. But being gentle will make me feel like making love to him and he'll know everything I want to hide from him. Me, my feelings. It will make me a weak man and I'll be nothing but a loser in his eyes. He already pity me for the unrequited love but him seeing me like a loser which I am, would hurt me and my ego. Most importantly I'm not ready for any rejection, at least not now. I looked up at him, the sour feeling of him never loving me, set down my core. My eyes went dark, the turmoil of feeling, filled with anger, pain, resentment and a lot more emotions he wouldn't and shouldn't understand. "I'm far from being gentle with you, Jimin". "I'm gonna ruin you, every part of you, even this" i pointed towards his heart, I know I'm breaking him by saying all this. His eyes were enough to let me know the pain. I saw tears, I made him cry. Wow! Jungkook, you're an asshole, I cursed myself.  I'm breaking him and that's killing me too.  "I'm gonna break you, your heart, so you could never love anyone and I get what I want" while tears ran down his face, i continued " You have no idea how much I hate you. (What a lie, hate is the last thing i feel for you) You're a good person Jimin, I can't do anything but hate you because……" ( i hate you because you love someone else but not me, i hate seeing you with him. A part of me always breaks and dies when I see you close to him like he is your everything) I didn't complete the sentence, he waited for me to complete to know why I hated him so much but it never came out. What do I tell him? I love him? Will he love me back? No! Then what's the point? After knowing he loves his best friend, apparently my best friend and someone I loved in the past, I confess my feelings to him. Well I'll make a fool out of myself. The time I let Jimin live with me, the circumstances were different but now I'm madly in love with him. "Why?" He asked me, brought me back from thoughts, wiping his tears and a new tear rolled down his eyes, it didn't stop. "Why do you hate me so much? What's so wrong I have done to you, why are you treating me such? Why?" We kept eye contact. There was so much to say but what did I tell him? The truth? just to break my heart all over again. Or the lies I keep on telling myself? No words came out of me. We just kept looking at each other, I'm sure he could see it all, the frustration I have as I was not able to spit it out what was bothering me. The truth, my feelings for him, everything.

I took his hands, which fitted perfectly with mine and pinned them, and started kissing fiercely like a wild animal ready to devour his prey. There was no room for him to move even an inch. My grip on his hand tightens and I'm sure they're gonna leave the print. He tried, wiggling to get out of my hold but nothing worked. It was not for me to stop. I know the way his body was giving in to let me do anything I wanted to him but he wanted the answers I was not ready to give. And he finally gave up and let me be pleased. I let his hand go. "Gave up already? You want me to fuck you hard till you forget your name". His eyes and body said it all, he wanted me as much as I wanted him. Make us forget everything for this moment. "Little slut wants to be manhandled like a doll, a doll just for me to fuck and use for my pleasure and no one else". I swept my tongue in his mouth again, kissing him hard and adding two fingers. Tears running down my cheeks, with pleasure. I kept on fingering him, adding one more finger. There is no way I could harm him physically, I did enough damage to him mentally. Preparing him to take me while my lips are busy abusing his hard nipples. I kept fingering him, again and again. He is a shivering mess underneath me. Soon the pain turned into pleasure. I swiftly turned him on his hands and knees, propping some pillows under his stomach. There is no way I'll do missionary with him, it'll give me a feeling of making love with him, when I look into his eyes and he'll know everything, he'll understand what I feel for him. He'll understand everything and there is no way I can let that happen. His ass on display, it was the finest ass i have ever seen. One could come just by looking at it. I lined up my crotch firmly against his entrance and with a few strokes on my crotch I thrust it one go, giving no time to adjust it felt to be filled to the brim. To say, I was seeing stars and I'm sure he's doing too.  It was a hot mix of pleasure and pain. My brain feels mushy, my body feels on fire. It’s not enough. I needed more. I started thrusting hard, at a fast pace. He moaned as I hit his prostate with every thrust. I pulled out a few inches and then slammed back into him. Again and again. Those moans were like a melody to my ears. He was enjoying it and having pleasure made me more charged up.

Moans echoed through the room. I was close to my orgasm and so was he. I could feel the hole crunch against my cock. My thrusts got even harder and rough. I wanted to give him the best sex ever. "Jungkook I'm gonna cum". A moan echoed through the room. Fingers digging into the sheets, with that he came all over the sheets. And i come in him. I  squeaked out after a few minutes. Only the rasp of our breathing filled the room.

The night didn't stop there, we kept having sex. Several times. Until he couldn't take it anymore.

He brought his forehead against mine and we breathed the same air, slowly to try and find our composure. But it was impossible for me as long as he’s so close to me. “You’re ruining me’’, I whispered. “You ruined me" he whispered back before blacking out.

The turmoil out there stopped but the one in my head never did. The sound of faint rain drops was pleasant, the sound of him snoring was like a melody. Everything was like a dream. The man I love is in my arms, sleeping so soundly. Cuddling me tight. He looks so beautiful and breathtaking. It's a perfect dream. I never wanna wake up from this dream.

There is an ocean of silence between us… and I am drowning in it. Tomorrow everything is gonna change.

Hi fam,

I'm back!!

This chapter was a torture for me, the many times i screamed in my pillow in fear of not waking up all. God, what a rollercoaster of emotions i felt while writing it. I hope y'all like it.

I'll be writing and adding a new chapter next Saturday and Sunday.

Hint - there are lot of confession happening in next chapter so be ready.

Stay healthy stay safe ❤️

I’m so grateful for all the kudos, comments and bookmark ✨