Episode 8 - Hit a little harder

(Watch Opening)

After the explosion went off and everyone noticed that something wasn't right, Midoriya is seen backing up as the one who caused the explosion Katsuki Bakugo is revealed out of the smoke with a crazy look in his eyes.

Bakugo: Go ahead. Use your stupid Quirk on me, Deku. Even if you give me
everything you've got, you'll never beat me.

Before he takes another step, Bakugo hunches over as something slammed into his gut sending him back.

Bakugo: What... the hell?

???: Tch, I knew you'd be needing my help. What type of idiot would set off an attack like that indoors?

Everyone who was watching the situation was curious on who had interfered, the smoke disperses more as Diamondhead is seen standing in between Bakugo and Midoriya.

Diamondhead: You should've played nice. Cause now, you've got to deal with me.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile in the monitoring room, everyone watched in shock and awe by the sudden new challenger who appeared out of thin air. Mina suddenly started to cheer while jumping up and down.

Mina: Yes, I knew he'd go with Diamondhead! Way to go Ben!

This made everyone surprised that Ben could transform into something different from Four Arms.

Kaminari: Dude, this guy looks even cooler than Four Arms! How many forms does he have?!

Yaoyorozu: To think that a crystal form could withstand such a large explosion.

Mineta: Aw man! How lucky can you get?!

Everyone was voicing their own opinions on Ben's current form while Kirishima and All Might stay silent watching the screen still in shock.

Kirishima: 'Tennyson...'

Kirishima then remembers talking to Ben about Diamondhead before back in Junior High.

""Kirishima: Isn't he cool?! He must be a new hero! Him and a fire man appeared yesterday and save a bunch of people with barely any casualties. That "Heatblast" guy was cool, but that Diamond dude was so manly! Those guys are real heroes!""