Episode 7 - Stand up for yourself, Midoriya!

(Watch Opening)

After the quirk assessment test and Aizawa's little test, Ben managed to prove himself to the doubting teacher. The young hero was now walking outside of the school with Mina and Kirishima, who was still talking to Ben about Four Arms.

Kirishima: Dude, that was so manly! Four Arms is so awesome, and the way you stood your ground against Mr. Aizawa was awesome!

Mina: Yeah, I was worried that he'd actually expell you. I guess that combat training from Max really helped out.

Ben chuckles as he rubs the back of his head.

Ben: Heh, I was just trying to stay in the school. What surprised me was how good Mr. Aizawa is in a fight.

Iida: You should be proud, those skills were really impressive.

Ben turns around surprised to see Iida and Midoriya walking up to the trio.

Ben: Thanks Iida. Hey Midoriya, How's the broken finger doing?

Midoriya: O‐Oh. It's doin' fine, thanks to Recovery Girl.

Iida: I was a bit concerned by Mr. Aizawa's approach to class. But I trust the school's judgment. UA is the top program. Even so, lying is downright immoral.

Midoriya: I thought he was scary, but that's not it. He's just really serious about school. I was really worried when he said that you'd be expelled.

???: Hey! Wait up, you guys!! Are you going to the station? I'll join you!

Ben: It's her again.

Kirishima: Oh, you're that infinity girl.

The brown-haired girl was running up towards the group.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Uraraka: I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Let's see. You are Tenya Iida. Ben Tennyson, Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima. And your name is... Deku, right? Midoriya?

Midoriya: "Deku"?

Uraraka: Uh, yeah, isn't that what Bakugo called you? During the fitness
test, he said that...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.