She shrugged "I don't know, never saw you do it, so I assumed you couldn't."

"You don't know a lot of things about me, give it time, and remember,I still have to repay you with the questions from last week." I reminded her while walking towards the door. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't asked me to repay her yet, I got that she didn't want it the same night -I mean, we were both overwhelmed with emotions so it wouldn't be very smart, but still- I thought she would have asked me by now.

"Yeah that's true, see you soon." She said while going into a sleeping position, still not giving me any clue to why she hasn't asked me yet. I sight and closed the door while going downstairs.

...

It's been a little under a hour when I'm done with her food. I've made a pasta with a recipe that already runs for generations in my family for when people are sick. Most families make something simple like chicken-soup, but nothing tastes better to an Italian than a good, homemade portion of pasta. I just hope she likes it.

I walk back upstairs with the food and something to drink in my hands while I nocked on her door before opening it.

She's still asleep so I place the food on her nightstand before softly waking her. But, instead of waking up she takes my hand and hugs it like it's a teddy bear while mumbling 5 more minutes.

Yeah, she's not awake yet.

"Sarah, wake up, you don't want to eat your food cold now do you?" I asked her in soft voice while trying to free my hand.

'How strong of a grip does she has, fucking hell.'

She growled in annoyance "I'm not hungry." She said while turning, and taking my hand with her! Good thing is, I can easily turn her back in this position.

"Come on, angel, you have to eat. I'm not going leave until you have, even if I have to hand-feed you like a baby." I said while turning her back around to face me.

"Fine, I'm up." She grumbled while I helped her sitting up, she leaned against me while I handed her her food. Her eyes widened by the first bite she took before moaning at the taste. "This is sooo good!" She said happily before taking another bite.

I smile at her while stoking her hair.

After a while of her happily eating and us talking she had ate everything. I grabbed the pills with her glass of water and want to hand it to her but she refuses.

"Sarah." I said in a warning tone, making clear I'm not playing games about this. She has to take these damn pills!

She just turned her head and crossed her arms over her chest while shaking her head no.

'Why is she being so stubborn?! She has taken pills like this already for the last week so why is she acting like this-' I cut my own thoughts off. "You didn't take any of the medication Charles gave you, have you?" I asked with an angry undertone, no wonder she didn't get better!

Once she didn't answered I knew she hadn't.

"Take it."

"No." She replied while turning towards me again.

"Yes."

"No."

"Sarah." I warned, but she still didn't budge.

"No way."

I groaned in annoyance "Why are you acting like such a child?" I asked while trying to calm myself down, I really don't like it when people go against me.

"Because it's gross and I have to gage every time I take one!" She explained, raising her voice a little at me while taking a quick glance at the pills in my hand before turning back to me.