𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

three years have passed since the moment you moved to marley, and things were much better than what you had expected

three years have passed since the moment you moved to marley, and things were much better than what you had expected. in those three years, you had fixed your relationship with mikasa and she had visited you a lot of times.

she had told you about what happened in the ackerman family, and you couldn't help but feel bad. levi and hange were now divorced, yet they tried to be as close as possible for the sake of their children.

your relationship with the rest of your friends was fixed, too. now all of them looked at it like a fun thing. of course it wasn't like that to you and two others.

jean and you had tried to fix your broken relationship— both of you filling in different holes in each other's heart. you gave him all your love and all your truth, afraid you were gonna lose him with one simple mistake.

the two of you always traveled back and forth, since you wanted to be with each other in every holiday and college break. you didn't know if you were allowed to be on his college's ground, so you secretly snuck in.

marco always left the dorm when you were visiting, giving the two of you all the privacy you desired. and with marco out of the room, jean had you all to himself• to endlessly claim you as his.

in marley, at first you lived with a roommate, until your relationship with jean was actually stable. after that, you had a dorm all on your own and when he was visiting, you didn't have to care about anyone.

what truly fixed what you and jean couldn't fix in your relationship, was the baby growing in your womb. it was a happy accident that brought you and jean closer than ever. it did give you a scare at first, but that was your boyfriend's fault. 

you didn't have a choice, but to announce your pregnancy by text. your eyes were always locked on your phone, in case you missed the notification. your heart had dropped when you saw that he left you on read.

you had spent the whole morning and afternoon crying, thinking he was mad at you. yet all those flew out the window, when he appeared at your door— smile all big and eyes full of tears.

you were currently on the airport, waiting for the taxi you called to come pick you up. you had talked with mikasa and told her you wanted to surprise jean, so she had the idea of gathering everyone in her parents' house.

she was the only one who knew about this surprise, and jean was the only one who knew about the other surprise.

it was spring break and you had just entered the second trimester, and your belly was already round. the day before, you had your doctor's appointment— in your bag resting an envelope with the ultrasound pictures and the gender of the baby.

once you paid the driver, you dragged your suitcase up to the house's steps• and you didn't even try to carry it at the top. you rang the doorbell, waiting a few seconds for the door to be opened.