𝑑

trigger warnings ;

trigger warnings ;

a. mentions of smoking

that near future was indeed near, cause it was the end of the week and you were on top of your kitchen's counter— levi on his knees, eating you out

that near future was indeed near, cause it was the end of the week and you were on top of your kitchen's counter— levi on his knees, eating you out. once he got up, he pushed the small vibrator in you, making a gasp leave your lips. he helped you off the counter and to put on your panties and your jeans.

the two of you headed to the college, keeping some distance between you. you had to attend his class in less than ten minutes, but this time you weren't anxious about being late— since the man was next to you.

you walked in college and towards the classroom, and you instantly noticed that mikasa was absent. you walked to your seat and waited until the lesson started. you opened your notebook and went to take your pen, when you felt the vibrator move inside you.

your eyes shot at levi, who just casually started his lesson. his hand got hidden in his pocket, as he increased the level of the vibrations. you bit down on your lip, trying to prevent yourself from moaning in front of your classmates.

he kept teasing you by switching from low to max level, and you hated him for it. you pressed your thighs together, as you opened your phone— to check how much time you had left until break.

that was the moment you noticed the new message notification. you looked at it, your eyes widening and your heart beating loudly against your chest.

once break arrived, you rushed out of the classroom and headed towards the bathrooms. you tried to hide the shaking of your legs from the other students there, before you locked yourself in a stall.

you lowered your jeans and your panties, pulling out of you the soaked vibrator. without knowing what to do with it, you threw it in the water of the toilet— making it instantly stop working.

you waited til everyone left the bathrooms, so you could get out. you fixed your hair and your clothes, before walking out of the room. the break was over, yet you decided to ditch the next class; which was none other than levi's.