Chapter 1

It was a normal day at Star Labs as Cisco and Caitlyn watched Barry train. It was mostly quiet as Barry ran on the treadmill, Caitlyn recorded his progress, and Cisco worked on one of his inventions. They're peaceful quiet was interrupted by a: "Allen!"

Barry ran off the treadmill and in front of Caitlyn and Cisco ready to protect them. The trio was surprised to hear the sound of heels as a short haired, blonde woman and one with long black hair came into view. "Tabby? Barbara? What are you guys doing here?" Cisco and Caitlyn sent him bewildered looks. "You know her," they asked in unison.

"Yeah,"  Barry answered. "What I don't get a hug," the dark-haired woman said with a smirk. Barry sped to give the dark-haired woman a hug. Caitlyn and Cisco stood with their mouths open because apparently these two knew about Barry's powers. "Well aren't you gonna introduce us," the blonde woman asked.

Barry rolled his eyes good naturally before introducing them. "Caitlyn, Cisco this is Barbara," he gestured to the blonde woman, "and this is Tabitha, he gestured to the other woman. " Hi," they said, unconsciously. "What are you guys doing here," Barry asked again.

"What, we can't visit our favorite superhero,"Barbara teased. "Barbara," Barry warned. "We need you, Oliver, and Kara to come to Gotham," Tabatha admitted. "OK." Caitlyn and Cisco snapped out their of the shock at that.

"What are you talking about," Caitlyn asked while Cisco asked, "can we come with," making Caitlyn glare at him. "Central city can fend for itself for a few days and it's been quiet for a while. You guys don't have to come." Cisco shut down that idea real quick. "I want to go."Caitlyn glanced between them helplessly before sighing in agreement to go along with it.

Starling city here we come!