Chapter 7

The sun was rising and I still found so little about my father, I didn't sleep a bit, I slowly got up brushed my teeth and got changed, I was really tired I felt like fainting.
I made my way to the kitchen. There was nobody, the house was empty it felt like a dead house. The bus was already outside, I ran quickly to put my shoes on and enter the bus.
Once I was in, I saw Oliver with some girls around him but I wanted to sit alone, I walked to the back of the bus and sat down quietly. "Oh here she is" I heard, I turned around to see Della with her minions, it looked like she was about to start a fight. "What do you want Della?" I told her with annoyed look on my face, I already had a lot of problems I don't need her to be a one. "I heard the fight that started yesterday was because of you wasn't it you wh*re!" She told, she looked really mad but I couldn't care less. "Ok anything else?" I told giving her I don't care look. She started to get mad and annoyed. She leaned in closer pulling my neck hard forwards. "Listen here you br-" I pushed her, she fell on the ground. Everyone's eyes were on us. One of her minions spoke up. "Ugh what a bit-" she wanted to slap me but couldn't, Oliver held her arm tightly. " a what?" Oliver told her with a questioning look, the girl pulled her arm and helped Della to get up. "Elena you better watch your back" Della told me with a warning look and walked away from my seat. I sat down quietly and Oliver sat next to me. "Elena are you okey? You look tired" Oliver said to me with a worried look on his face. "Well I guess I'm kind of sick?" I told him while looking out of the window. "You should go back home earlier then" I turned my head to face him, I looked deep into his brown eyes. "I don't know" I told him then I noticed Damien entering the bus, the moment he entered his eyes were on me. "Damiennn!" He broke the eye contact after hearing Della shouting. "Stop yelling Della is annoying" Damien said to Della, that was satisfying.

When we arrived to the school I had a class in history, I made my way to the class and sat in the back of the class, I was too tired so I laid my head on the table trying to get a little sleep while nobody in the class. Once I closed my eyes I felt someone sat next to me, I opened my eyes to see Damiens head on the table facing me,I immediately lifted my head up. "Are you tired? Your eyes are swollen" Damien said looking at me. "I didn't get enough of sleep so excuse me" I got up but he took my hand gently. "Where are you going?" Damien told me. "I'm going to the other side of the class to not bother you" I answered. "You don't bother me sit down" he pulled me back to my seat gently. "Lay your head on this jacket" he pulled his black jacket out. "Oh no is okey Damie-" I couldn't finish my sentence. "Elena rest little" Damien interrupted. He put his jacket on the table giving me (is okey) look. I laid my head on his jacket, it smelled really good like he wore it straight from the shower.

When I opened my eyes to see Damien looking at me. "The class is over" Damien told me. "WHAT!" I yelled i didn't know I slept for longer then I thought. "Woah, woah, is okey" Damien told me with a chill face. "Let's go to the next class together" Damien said. "You have sciences?" I asked. "Yup, lets go" he got up took his jacket and held my hand, I swear I felt every single heart beat. Once we reached it I let go of his hand and entered it and again sat in the back of the class next to Oliver this time, Damien sat in-front of me, we had chemicals on out tables and gloves. "We should do this chemical together Elena" Oliver told me and I agreed, once we started everything was fine until I accidentally touched the chemical with my bare hand and burnt myself. "Ouch!" Oliver and Damien turned to check on me. "Elena! Are you okey?" The teacher said. "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry for interrupting" I answered but Oliver and Damien had a worried look, I'm starting to hate that look. "Elena, are you sure yo-" Damien couldn't finish his sentence. "Elena let me take you to the bathroom" Oliver interrupted taking my arm and leading me to the school bathroom.
After I washed my hand Oliver asked me if I'm okey again and told him I'm fine......

Damiens pov:
The way he took the arm I held and walked out with her made my blood boil I wanted to punch that face of his again and let him know that this arm that he held I'm the only one allowed to hold it. Once they came back they weren't holding but I noticed Elenas burn mark on her hand. "Elena are you okey thats a burn mark" I asked her I was worried. 'Yeah I'm okey Damien don't worry" she told me trying to calm me down.
Once the school was over I asked Elena to walk her home and thankfully she agreed. "Damien I have a question" Elena said on our way back home. "Yeah what's up?" I answered. "When I first heard your name I thought I heard it somewhere, did it happen to you?" She asked. "Yeah I thought I heard your name somewhere too" I answered her, that was strange I don't think i met her somewhere. "We're already here thank you Damien see you!!" I watched her enter her house, then I made my way home.
Once I reached it I heard my dad talking with someone and yelling in the phone call, I never saw my dad be so angry but once I entered he acted that nothing happened, something was up for sure. Hey son! The food is ready I have to go" he took his car keys and left.
I'm curious why was he screaming and why he was angry.....