~41.Agent Black Diamond~

Start from the beginning

Anubhav- it's bad touch when you grow up...but now you are small...so there is no bad touch 

Aashi- no fol me? The...n why mam...mamma tol?

Anubhav- she was telling for your future!!!

Aashi- to, no to...ch is ba...bal...fol me?

Anubhav- no baby...

Aashi- toke da...dda..am...yol telly!

Anubhav- yes teddy...now let's play?

Aashi- toke da...dda...! Wi pay!

Anubhav- okay so don't move...

Aashi- toke d... dadda! (She sat on his lap quietly and innocently, anubhav continued and bit her shoulder) ahaan da...dda! (She shouted in pain)

Anubhav- shh...baby...nothing happened...

Aashi- aan! (She continued playing with her dress, after sometime he got satisfied enough after kissing her whole body)

Anubhav- you enjoyed playing with dadda?

Aashi- ye..ch da...dda...yech! (Happily clapped her hands while anubhav smirked at thought)

Anubhav- she's so easy! (In mind)

On other side, it was a complete dark place, a man around 50 was sitting on chair, a man around 32 came there and saluted him! 

Person- Agent Black Diamond reporting!

Person 2- welcome agent black diamond, tell me what you've got!

Black Diamond- sir anubhav's body is missing and no one has found yet, but more shocking maybe someone has entered in Singh mansion taking up anubhav's face!

Person- find details about the person...

Black Diamond- aashi's life is in danger, aashi's as well as haseena's too!

Person- we need to be more cautious and quick, we can't give them a chance!

Black Diamond- but before that we need to find anubhav's body or else everything would be out of our hands!

Person- for that I'll arrange a team, you focus on that fake Anubhav...

Black Diamond- yes sir! (Saluted) Jai hind! (He left from there)

Other side haseena came home to see aashi playing with her toys and anubhav busy in his work, haseena came inside the room and smiled seeing her baby!

Haseena- aashi baby, your mamma is here! (Keeping her bag on bed, aashi ran to her and hugged her) awle, did my baby missed me so hard? (Kissed her head smiling)

Aashi- yechh! (nodded happily)

Haseena- awle my baby, go now and play with your toys (aashi ran back to her toys and started playing with them, haseena went to dressing table to remove her jewelleries, anubhav looked at haseena and smirked, haseena was feeling uncomfortable by his gaze) an....anuu... anub...hav (was going to say but he hugged her from behind) what are you doing anu?

Anubhav- don't you know, this are my kisses of love (peppered kiss on her back making her startled) 

Haseena- anu no please!

Anubhav- why? Don't you want my love?

Haseena- I'm not comfortable!

Anubhav- why? I'm your hubby right?

Haseena- yes you are but I'm not yet comfortable!

Anubhav- oh come on... We have a daughter...

Haseena- I understand anu, but try to under....(tried to say)

Anubhav- shh...now don't be so shy... 

Haseena- but...(he kissed her lips moving his hand under her kurta) umm (feeling uncomfortable, aashi was looking at them smiling) uhhum! (Tried to push him but he didn't let her do due to his intentions, anubhav moved closer to her) leave na anubhav please! (Tried to push him)

Anubhav- shh... (Kissing her neck)

Haseena was not liking this at all why don't know, tears welled up in her eyes as he pulled her skin.. she moaned in pain!

Haseena- ahh! (Anubhav kissed there) leave anubhav! (Pushed him harshly with tears which made him angry, he held her hand tightly) leave me anubhav aashi is also there, please! (Anubhav pushed her in washroom and himself went inside locking the door)

Anubhav- now we are alone..

Haseena- anubhav please leave from here and I'm not in mood to have romance!

Anubhav- but I'm in full mood...

Haseena- stop forcing me! (It raised his temper)

Anubhav- I'm not forcing you, You are my wife and I have full right on you...(angrily)

Haseena- but you can't do anything without my consent!!

Anubhav- yes I can 

Haseena- no! (She turned to leave but he pulled her towards him and turned on the shower, she was lost in his eyes, both were completely drenched in water) leave me!!

Anubhav- not so fast, we've been close after so long time, I want to feel you haseena (he spoke softly)

Haseena- but...

Anubhav- no but vut, I love you sweetheart, please complete me once again! (Snuggled his face in her crook of neck)

Haseena- o..kay...

Anubhav- I love you my sweetheart! (Kissing her neck, she was moaning continuously)

Haseena- slow..slowly anubhav...(caressed his hair)

Anubhav- fuckkk!! You're so soft, ahha! (Kept his lips on her lips and pulled her closer, pinning her to the wall)

Haseena- mmm, an...anu...bhav...a...aashi is...is alone!

Anubhav- she'll be okay...

After sometime, they both came out completely drenched in water, haseena's cheeks were red and anubhav came out smirking, he thought looking at haseena who was drying her hair!

Anubhav- now you are mine... I'll smoothly take place of anubhav in their life...

Haseena- aashi its already evening, come with me, lets go to the garden for a walk, its necessary for you!

Aashi- toke mamma...

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa