Haseena- what is this...(she started reading)

"haseena whatever you're reading just read in your mind, in our every mansion a mic has been fixed, so be carefully, I know till the day you get this laptop you'll hate me, but I seriously love you from bottom of my heart, I wanna tell you one secret please don't anyone let know about this, you remember, I jumped off the cliff in attempt to suicide, to be honest, after you left, I got on cliff back using my technique, the next day I left to London for an important mission related to Minnie, my senior asked me to honey trap a terrorist, I love you haseena but everything changed after that incident that you couldn't expect ever" he explained something to which haseena gasped loud!

Haseena- what? This much happened? (Shocked)

"I know haseena, you're shocked listening this, but there are many shocks waiting for you, my senior got information that my sister is in London with the mafia terrorist, so he asked me to honey trap her, I was ready as I want her face to be revealed in front of court and she shout be sent to lifetime imprisonment for kidnapping my sister and running addictive drugs smuggling, I was all set, I trapped her in my love, she started falling in love with me, our plan was full proof, no one knew except me, senior and my friend Arjun who was my partner in my mission, I entered in her mansion successfully, nor she and nor her brother rejected me as I told them I was rich, one day she held a party for being mingle from single, she invited everyone and taking chance I moved to her bedroom which contained password or her fingerprint" he started telling his past happenings

Haseena- my Anu...! (Whispered as she now feeling sorry for not trusting him)

"Don't be sorry my love, you believed what you saw and it's nothing wrong in that, well next, Arjun cyber expert crack the code and I moved inside gently taking care of everything, I found some papers there, it was some contract papers with (there were tears on page) the contract papers were dealed with Mr. Agastya Singh, he kidnapped Minnie and sold her in london, not only her but many girls, leading Leone to hurt Minnie and inject high level drugs in her body, Leone send girls to old age person for their personal needs, after getting satisfied Leone gets 5 lakhs from per person, all girl were on other place faraway from Leone's mansion, her brother was also there in this racket, after finding the papers I read it, and I was shocked to learn that on Leone's order agastya killed Tejaa and even Mr. Sharma who knew everything about Leone and Agastya's racket, I took photos of the papers and kept in my bag after removing it's print out, next I found a pendrive containing some sexual videos of the small girls, I wasn't able to control my anger, next I found some confidential information of our country, I was shocked to learn that agastya just sold our country, sold his self respect for 10 Lakhs" He completed his half confession with tear drops, haseena almost started crying reading this!

Aashi- ma...mma? Wha hapn? Ma..mma...why uh....cly? (Worriedly)

Haseena- no..thing baby...don't worry... Just keep quiet...

Aashi- bu mam...mma (tried to say worriedly)

Haseena- shh...

Aashi- okay...ma...mma...(she continued playing after her mother's request)

"I know haseena you're crying by now but what should I do? I've nothing more to do with this! After getting all the proofs, I went to Marco Leone's brother's room for some proofs, but his room containing photos made me shock, a current of anger rushed through my body, there were photos of my jaan, my sweetheart, my love, my life, my haseena, we decided to kill Leone and his brother marco in encounter, we were all set to do this, but before I could leave the mansion bomb blast took place, I didn't ordered my men to blast the mansion but it happened, that time luckily Leone was out but unluckily her brother was inside sexually satisfying himself looking at your picture, he lust for you haseena, for me I'm happy that he died in this incident but his sister learned about my true identity from her informers, she captured me in her secret place and injected slow poison in my body as well as high addictive drugs, this poison would completely work and kill person after around 5 years, after surviving from everything I escaped from Leone's dark place and ran to my secret place where my senior and my friend was waiting, I told them everything how they tortured him continuously a week, my senior admitted me to the hospital and we were shocked to learn that I was having lung cancer due to some chemical materials, doctor asked me to be away from chemical materials or else the infection will detect slow poison to be more fast in my body, due to which sometime I loose my control over my emotions as well as my behaviour, it's reason is slow poison in my body" he told haseena about his disease!

Haseena- so Leone did all this to my Anu...because of her today he's not with me... (In tears)

"Yes haseena, because of Leone I was faraway from you but don't worry I'll find my Minnie soon as well as will give justice to the girls who faced this illegal process, next after recovering I returned to India to arrest agastya but before I could catch his right hand I bumped with aashi, and further you know everything, when we asked him about his boss, he said he don't know anything, we tortured him alot but he spoke only thing that Aashi Singh's life is in danger, I was shattered listening this, aashi was only 1 and half year, how could agastya do something like this? Didn't he thought about Krish and bhabhi once? Later I got a audio message from Leone about our personal conversation which made me realised that our mansion is filled with mic, so you be careful, I know some other day you will read this, sorry for everything I said to you in this days, but I want to find all the culprits who were involved in this racket and I'll surely find it, after you read this message keep aashi safe by yourself, I'll punish Leone and agastya at any cost" He explained her everything

Haseena- my baby... (Hugged aashi tightly)

Aashi- wha hapn ma...mma? (Looked at her confusingly)

Haseena- nothing baby... you play.. (kissing her head)

Aashi- da...d...dda...da...dda! (Happily pointing at anubhav's photo frame)

Haseena- yes your dadda

Aashi- da...dda...c...heepy....da...dda is cheepy! (dadda is sleepy)

Haseena- dadda is sleepy? Come we will make him sleep...

Aashi- an uh too c...heepy, me to...too cheepy! (She rolled over the bed cutely)

Haseena- yes we all will sleep now...

Haseena took aashi in arms and started tapping her back, aashi was holding anubhav's photo frame near her heart, haseena smiled and kissed her head!

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa