~38.I Hate You~

Começar do início

Haseena- yes, now please leave me alone! (sobbing, he left from there)

Haseena sat on bed and rest her head on headrest, tears were flowing from her corner eyes as she closed her eyes, suddenly she heard some voices from balcony, it was like someone knocking the door, she walked towards balcony to find no one, haseena brushed her thoughts off, she turned to leave but someone held her hand, she slowly looked back and was shocked to see!

Haseena- anubhav? (Shocked)

Anubhav- yes idiot wife! (smiled evilly)

Haseena- a...an...anu...anubhav you're really here? (He pulled her harshly near her)

Anubhav- yes I am...

Haseena- ahh what are you doing anu (hissed in pain due to the harsh pull)

Anubhav- I DON'T LOVE YOU!! I HATE YOU, YOU KILLED ME!

Haseena- don't say like this anu, I know you love me, I'm sorry I couldn't save you (sobbing)

Anubhav- no I don't love you... I love that girl, you are stupid, who just killed me to take revenge from that girl!

Haseena- no, you love me, are you angry on me for not saving you? (whispered)

Anubhav- no...I don't love you...stupid girl...(held her hair)

Haseena- please don't say like this, I love you, just think about our daughter!

Anubhav- I was just using you the whole time (whispered)

Haseena- stop speaking rubbish! (Crying)

Anubhav- you are just a fool to love me... (Holding her face giving her pain)

Haseena- ahhh leave me anubhav!

Anubhav- no... I like giving you pain, I also moaned in pain when you killed me through bomb blast!

Haseena- ahh! Pl...please leave me anu, I'm sorry! (crying, anubhav left her)

Anubhav didn't reply and pushed her, haseena fell on floor, her eyes were on floor, she slowly looked back at balcony but found no one, she got up and started searching him!

Haseena- anu ..anu...(she wasn't able to believe what she saw) where did he go? seriously he don't love me (she sat on bed with thud thinking) no...must be my dream or something...do he really love that girl? no..no...he loves me...

Haseena was going to sleep rubbing her sweat beeds off, but a MSG pop in her phone, she opened and was shocked to see the photos of anubhav!

Haseena- no...this can't be true...

The photos were containing private moments of anubhav with some girl, haseena's eyes welled up with tears, she looked at aashi then back at anubhav!

Haseena- how can you do this anubhav... Didn't you even once thought about our daughter?

Haseena's phone fell from her hand, she went to aashi and picked her in arms, she started crying hugging her daughter, aashi woke up due to this

Aashi- ma..maa...wha...happen...?

Haseena- n...noth...ing beta (wiped her tears) come on let's sleep!

Aashi- umm... (Closed her eyes, haseena made aashi sleep and herself too slept with very difficulty)

Like this days passed, every night haseena sees anubhav, he torture her and she was getting mentally unstable, everyone were worried for haseena but she started hating her anu, her aashi's dadda!

One day aashi was playing in room with her dadda's photo alongside, haseena came there with aashi's milk bottle!

Haseena- aashi beta, come to me, it's your milk time (came there with milk bottle)

Aashi- aan...come..hele...

Haseena sat beside her and took aashi in arms, she kept milk bottle in aashi's mouth, aashi was drinking milk cutely, after drinking she kept the bottle aside

Haseena- now go back to sleep, I don't want any excuses!

Aashi- yech...wi dadda...

Haseena- keep his frame aside, he don't love you anymore, so stop taking his name! (Sternly keeping frame aside)

Aashi- he lovesh me...

Haseena- he don't love you, I'm your mamma as well as your dadda!

Aashi- he lovesh me...ol why will he give me thich? (Showing her locket)

Haseena- it's nothing then your bad memory, give me that locket

Aashi- no...dadda gave me... (Hugging it)

Haseena- he is nothing to you so better give me that locket (was going to remove her locket)

Aashi- nooo...don take dadda away flom me... (Clutching it tightly)

Haseena- what is so special in it? Let me have a look (took the heart shape in her hand and found it was opening) it's opening? (surprised)

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa