𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖. Hyde Moves In

༻✿༺

          The Vista Cruiser is filled with teenagers from front to back, as the entire gang is currently spending their night cruising around Point Place

The Vista Cruiser is filled with teenagers from front to back, as the entire gang is currently spending their night cruising around Point Place. Sabrina's situated in between Hyde and Donna at the front, and, like everyone else, she's bored out of her mind. To think she could've spent this time with the band, messing around and playing in Andy's garage.

"So." She starts, capturing the group's attention. "This is like the third time we've gone down Franklin Road. I mean, are we just gonna sit here driving around all night?"

"Yeah," Hyde agrees instantly. "Can't we do something else?"

"You know what we could do?" Kelso speaks up, a grin spreading across his face. "We could go skinny dipping. Naked! That's the way God intended!"

"Thank you!" Sabrina sways her hand in the air and he high-fives her from behind. "Finally something relatively interesting."

"No way," Jackie lets out in vehement refusal.

Kelso turns to her with a frown. "Why not? It'd be fun."

"Yeah, and we haven't done anything actually fun in, like, a month," Vince adds.

"A month and a quarter," Kelso corrects him. "I keep track."

"You guys are so restless," Buddy comments under his breath. "It's good to sit down and do boring stuff once in a while, you know?"

"Once in a while, not every day," Chip remarks, his tone bored.

"Glad to know your math skills are improving, though, Kelso." Andy winks at the mentioned boy.

"We just want fun, fun-killers," Kelso blurts lamely before anyone possibly reads too much into his last statement, still iffy about the gang knowing he's being tutored.

"Well," Donna starts with a smirk. "Sure, it would be fun for you guys, 'cause you get to look at us and that's a treat." The three girls chuckle amongst themselves, while the rest merely nod in agreement. "But we just get to look at you and that's nasty."

Eric laughs. "So, you don't wanna do it?"

Donna shrugs. "I don't care. I'll do it."

He's surprised by her answer, but he doesn't complain, of course. "Everyone else? You guys in?" The majority release mumbles of confirmation and he nods, eyes searching for a reservoir they could go to. "Okay, let's roll."

And not long after, they rolled right into a problem.

Their session of skinny dipping was indeed entertaining, exciting, and everything else under that category, despite how brief it was. The thing is, now the group's back in the Cruiser, only completely naked and extremely irritated. It had been decided that the girls would line up at the front together, with Sabrina in the driver's seat this time, while the boys would be forced to huddle together in the remaining backseats.