𝑣𝑖. Buddy Morgan

༻✿༺

          Sharp winds whip through the trees by the school building, and a shivering Sabrina stands miserably by her brother's Vista Cruiser, waiting for him

          Sharp winds whip through the trees by the school building, and a shivering Sabrina stands miserably by her brother's Vista Cruiser, waiting for him. She made a terrible decision not to go back for her coat in the morning when she and Eric were scurrying to the car, one of them having overslept and the other taking too long to get ready. Now, she's left with the area above her chest uncovered and the crisp air piercing through even the long sleeves of her top. Though, to be fair, she didn't really think she'd have this problem, considering Eric usually picks her up along with a couple of others from the gang. Today, for the first time ever, she hasn't seen a glimpse of him around or heading this way at all.

          "Bree?"

          At the sound of Kelso's voice, she turns her head, seeing him and Hyde heading her way, both sporting concerned looks at the sight of her frame lacking the clothing that would keep her warm enough.

          "How long have you been waiting out here like that?" Hyde makes a circular gesture at her body.

          "I don't know, I wasn't counting," she tells him, finding it difficult to do something even as simple as talking because of the icy weather. "I left my coat at home 'cause I was in a hurry this morning. I'm fine, though. I can stand a little bit of cold."

          "Yeah, except this isn't just a little bit of cold," he echoes her words in an obvious manner. "Where's Forman?"

          "Again, I've been standing here, so I have no clue. I thought he'd be with you or something."

          "Yeah, well, he's not." Hyde shoves his hands in his pockets, glancing around. "Damn, Andy's car's gone, too."

          Sabrina follows his gaze to the parking spot Andy's Eldorado occupied earlier and shrugs. "We don't usually hitch a ride back with him, so there's no reason he would've needed to wait."

          Hyde forms an expression of agreement. An abrupt wind sweeps over the three, causing Sabrina's entire body to tremble uncontrollably. Kelso takes notice of it and tugs his bag off of his shoulder. Reaching inside, he pulls out a flamboyant, striped turtleneck sweater. He zips it up and slings it over his shoulder again.

          "Hey." He gains the girl's attention, who had wrapped her arms around herself in an attempt to generate heat. "Put this on. I won't need it. I already have my jacket on me."

          She gave the vibrant clothing a once-over. "It's fine, really—"

          "Put it on, Sabrina," Hyde insists.