𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖. The Best Christmas Ever

༻✿༺

          The Christmas party commences soon after Sabrina and Laurie bring the cookies and punch down to the basement

          The Christmas party commences soon after Sabrina and Laurie bring the cookies and punch down to the basement. The beer had already been purchased by a couple of the guys beforehand, which Sabrina had been relieved about, seeing as she's not the biggest fan of punch. Regardless, she drinks a cup of it due to Kitty insisting, and for some reason, it tastes an awful lot better, almost like her mother added alcohol to it. She knows that's highly unlikely, but even so, she can't help drinking some more as she falls into deep conversation with Donna.

          At some point, Kelso realises everyone had decided to do gifts in the end, something he hadn't paid attention to the night they discussed it because of his intense focus on the Grinch. Ignoring everything and everyone, he leaves the house in a frenzy to get some things. More importantly to get something for Jackie, in fear of her killing him if he doesn't.

          It isn't soon after that Jackie, her friends, and Sabrina each become a giddy mess, evidently intoxicated to everyone around them other than themselves. They hoard around Fez, finding every word that comes out of his mouth incredibly fascinating. On top of that, Sabrina can't stop refilling her cup with what she had been told is non-alcoholic crimson punch.

          "Man, what's going on with Sab and the Pep Squad?" Hyde questions, gesturing to the scene in front of him where Fez has his arms around Jackie and Sabrina with a wide grin on his face.

          Buddy makes a face of realisation. "Sab only acts that giggly when she's totally wasted."

          Donna furrows her brows. "I was just talking to her. She didn't drink any beer."

          They watch as the blonde removes herself from Fez's embrace and pats his cheek. They flinch alertedly when she jumps up on the couch with a stumble and uncontrollable chuckles, hoping she doesn't attempt anything stupid while barely able to keep herself standing. Much to their dismay, that's exactly what she does. Before they can react, she decides to hop over the backrest but ends up tripping herself.

          "No," Hyde lets out frantically. "Bad Sabrina!"

          They lunge forward simultaneously, but they're too far at that moment. Luckily, Andy and Vince are behind her, promptly catching her by the arms. "We got her."

          Oblivious to the fact that she almost face-planted dangerously to the ground, Sabrina bursts into a fit of giggles, attempting to hug whoever her arms could find from the group. "My friends!"

          "What's up with her?" Chip asks as he approaches them, giving the otherwise composed girl a weird look.

          "I'm just having a fantastic time, Chip! What else?" She lets out vehemently, securing an arm around his neck, and pointing a finger close to his face. "You know, you should have some, too. It's free. Turn that frown upside down!"