"I wanna be with you I do, but I just don't know with you."

"Know what?" He asked

"I don't know if you going to do right by me. All these chicks are just sitting back laughing at me, I know it."

"Why you worried about them? What I tell you? We above them and what we do is between us, besides you know Daddy luhh you and gon' do you like no one ever has."

I looked over at him. This man was a handful.

"What happens if the baby's yours?"

"Then it's just gon' be mines. We gon' make this shit work regardless. Cause Deja ain' stopping nothing."

"We can take steps to getting back to where we were, but you better have your shit together this time around cause this is your last chance, and I'm dead serious."
-

"So whatcha' doing fa ya birthday?" Hea asked as we ate.

"I have no clue honestly." I said before taking the last piece of my steak into my mouth. I was stuffed.

"Well I got something I wanna do fa' ya."

"And what's that?"

"Can't tell ya all that." He looked at me while he drank.

"Not even a hint."

"Nuurpe, but I'll be back."
I watched as he got up and took the plates, entering though the sliding door.

After about ten minutes he returned with a big box that was wrapped up. He sat it on the table, "Open up mama."

My eyes almost popped out of my head as I tore off the paper and saw the shoes I had been dying to get my hands on the last few weeks, a pair of spiked leather botticellita Louboutins.

"How'd you know I wanted these?" I asked excitedly.

"Don't worry bout all that, hea' let's see if they fit."
He sat down on the ground taking off one my platforms and slipping on the new shoe. They fit perfectly. Without even thinking I leaned over and grabbed August by his shirt, giving him a lingering kiss.

After all this time I still felt that tickling feeling when our lips touched. The small kiss deepened and soon his tongue entered my mouth as he picked me up and carried me inside.

He put me down gently on the couch and placed himself between my legs. He continued to French kiss me only pausing to remove his shirt. His soft hands caressed my body as he worked on my neck. I sat up so I could take off my shirt. He worked his way from my neck again down to my naval.

"Imma go get some condoms." He got up and headed upstairs.

I looked over at my phone and decided to check it while I waited.
I saw I had five missed calls and three texts.

I decided to call Lani back and see what was up.

Camila: Lani what's up?

Lani: "Camila someone broke into your house!" She yelled into the phone.

I sat up straight.
Camila: What?

Lani: Millz just get here now!
I hung up the phone and threw back on my shirt.

"August I gotta go!" I yelled taking off the spiked heel and putting back on my old platform.

He came running down the stairs.
"What's wrong?"

"Lani said someone broke into my house! I gotta go."

"Hol' up, I'm comin too." He ran back into the living room to get his shirt and put on some shoes.
He soon returned and grabbed his keys, "C'mon you ridin' wit me."
He locked up his house and we got into his range, speeding off towards my house.
-