Chapter 13

Asher's POV
"Daddy? I have something to tell you about Clara."

Shit.

She did something to her.

"What did she do?"

"Remember when...I needed the cast?"

"Yes. You told me you fell off the playground at school. That wasn't true?"

"Clara broke my arm."

My eyes widened and I started getting pissed.

"A-am I in trouble for lying?"

"I wish, you told me. Is this why...you always panicked when we'd see her?"

She nodded.

"Did she say anything to scare you?"

"She was gonna lie about me to you."

Okay.

Good thing, her ass is dead.

"Is there anything else?"

She started crying.

"Her parents are mean to me!"

"Hey, hey it's okay. Breathe. What did they do?"

She exploded with everything....I never saw. She started bawling. I picked her up and started hugging her.

I called Cal and had her repeat everything to him. I ran to find Alyx.

"Alyx? Where are you?"

I found her and ran up to her and started hugging her. I broke down.

"Woah. What's all this? I've never seen you cry."

She cupped my face.

"Asher...what's going on?"

"I'm such a horrible father."

"No you're not. Why are you thinking this?"

"I know everything...I shouldn't known from the start."

"What does that mean?"

"Clara and...her parents...they're evil."

I managed to explain everything to her.

"Kick them out."

"Wha-"

"Do it."

"I-I have to talk about this with Cal."

"He'll agree, I bet. Make the call. I'll deliver the note. You won't have to do it face to face with them."

"I don't want them to hate you."

"People already hate me. I'm their luna. You're their alpha. They messed with OUR family. They can't get away with that. Clara is already dead so, that's one threat gone. Get rid of the others. We are Pixiella and Rosemary's parents. We are supposed to protect them. Clara fucked that up. Her family fucked that up. Deep down, you know I'm right."

"I-it's not deep down. I-it's how I feel. You're right. I should. I have to."

"I do not care that, the girls aren't my blood. They are still MY daughters. I am your mate. I have YOUR mark on my skin and you have mine. I am part of your family now. I'm suggesting something to keep our family safe, together, and healthy."

"Okay. Okay. You can stop with this lecture now."

"I'm not giving you a lecture Asher."

"You're not?"

"No. I am telling you the truth and what I think you need to hear. Make the call."

"Okay. I will."

She kissed me.

"I love you Ash."

"I love you too Lyx. I'm gonna talk to Callum."

"Good."

I walked away from her. I saw Cal in the living room talking to Pixella and Rosemary.

"Cal, I have to talk to you."

"Oh god. What's this about?"

"I can't say it in front of the little ones."

We walked away and went to my office. Alyx shut the door as she walked past.

"Alyx and I agree that...Clara's family should be kicked out of the pack. We all know what they did. I don't even know if they did anything to Rose. Do you agree with us?"

"I've been hinting at this since she rejected you."

"You have?"

"Yeah. Who's delivering the note?"