~35.Secret In Hospital~

Start from the beginning

Haseena- are where is aashi? Anubhav where did you hid my baby? (Looked back at anubhav after messaging adhik)

Anubhav- she's in my arms safely...

Haseena- what? (Shocked) she is in your arms? Aashi baby come out, mamma is worried! (aashi peeped out of Anubhav's arms and giggled) naughty girl! (Laughed as she peeped out)

Anubhav- ok now my baby, go to mamma...dadda has to get ready

Haseena- chalo come, let dadda get ready, he has to go to hospital right? We'll today go to advik mamu!

Aashi- yech...

Haseena smiled and picked her little baby in arms, anubhav too got up and instantly place his lips over haseena's lips, her eyes widen!

Aashi- hihi...dadda mamma...

Haseena- ummh..umm..uh (eyed towards aashi who was kneely looking at her mamma dadda happily, haseena pushed anubhav) what are you doing anu? Aashi is also here!

Anubhav- let her learn so she doesn't get boring like you

Haseena- anu (hit his chest playfully, aashi giggled and hugged haseena's neck shyly) come baby or else your dadda won't stop

Haseena blushed and took aashi downstairs, she saw sapna is making small sweaters for krish and aashi!

Haseena- go to dadi...

Aashi- d...a...di...da...di! (Crawled to sapna, sapna picked her up in arms) da...da...di...da...di..! (Happily clapping her hands)

Sapna- yes my baby (sewing the sweater)

Aashi- n...a...nan...nanu...! Na....nu! (Jumping in her lap)

Sapna- sit here and see me making sweaters for you both (Smiling)

Aashi- c...chw...yer!! (Innocently)

Sapna- yes sweater!!

Aashi- w...hy? Wh...y?

Sapna- when you wear this in winters, you don't feel cold! (pulling her puffy cheeks)

Aashi- col? (Confused)

Sapna- in winters you get in blanket because you feel cold my baby! (smiled)

Aashi- oooo col! In banket (she moved inside the pillow cutely)

Sapna- yes...by wearing this you won't need to go in blanket

Haseena- aashi! (Came out with her breakfast, she looked at sapna but didn't found aashi) aashi where are you?

Sapna- she's in pillow

Haseena- offo, this girl too na! (Removed all the pillows and saw aashi trying to hide more) come on now come out... We'll play hide and seek later...

Aashi- naaa, da...d...da!

Haseena- he will come but first you have breakfast

Aashi- ahhaaa (jumped in her arms and haseena held her tightly, haseena sat on chair near dinning table and started feeding her) aum.. (licked her lip)

Haseena- and this for dadda... (Feeding her morsel!

Aashi- ahaa (clapped her hands happily, suddenly she started flying) ahaaa! da...d...da (She was enjoying flying, she laughed happily yet cutely)