~26.Broken Trust~

Start from the beginning

Anubhav- she picked the call...she definitely got to know everything, she already had a doubt

Anubhav banged his hand on table and then rubbed his fingers on his forehead which contains worried lines

Anubhav- for now...Minnie is more important... I have to find her

On other side, haseena was somewhere lost, forensic expert was checking the ring!! He noticed her worriedness, he tapped her shoulder

Haseena- huh? What happened? (Coming out of her thoughts)

FE- what happened to you? Is everything alright?

Haseena- y...yes I'm perfectly fine!! (Smiling lightly) did you find anything in this ring?

FE- no...nothing...

Haseena- please do something sir!! You have to find something about this ring please, anything, the brand of which the ring belongs, any rare chemical to make this anything!!!

FE- yes this ring is from Harry Winston!!

Haseena- Harry Winston (whispered) anubhav's ring was also from the same shop (this thought made her horrified, she took her bag as well as ring and left from there making forensic expert surprise) no...no...no he can't do this to me...no he can't...he can...can't do anyone's murder!! (Hitting on steering wheel, she looked at the ring angrily) this shouldn't be you anubhav!!

Haseena went to Harry Winston shop with ring, she asked the owner without getting emotional, she with serious face!!

Haseena- did someone buy this ring? (Showing him the ring, it was quiet costly as well as rare piece)

Owner- this ring? We have sold 3 pieces of this ring since manufactured...

Haseena- this person also purchased? (Showing anubhav's photo)

Owner- yes...

Haseena was completely shattered listening this, she went and sat in her car, she was thinking about that day when she went to tejaa's old house, she found a familiar touch!!

Haseena- he was definitely anubhav...

Tears flowed down from her eyes, she asked advik to remove call details of anubhav!! Her trust was broken! other side anubhav was trying to find minnie, he was getting tensed for her!!

Anubhav- mikku told that the goon have same locket as me but this locket is rare, I should go to this shop, I'll surely find something!! (anubhav went to the shop and asked the shopkeeper) has anyone bought this same locket from you?

Owner- yes, I think he is a famous buisnessman, I don't know his name!

Anubhav- do you have the cctv footage of the day he came!!

Owner- sorry sir, but we don't have the footage due to some glitch but yes he came few days a back, to polish the locket as it was having some dust and some red red thing!!

Anubhav- show me...

Owner- yes (showed him the locket)

Anubhav- this is exactly like bhaiya's...but why would he take minnie? did he came to polish this locket? (showing him agastya's photo)

Owner- yes yes...

Anubhav- th...thankyou!! (he sat on bike and thought) how is it possible? what he'll get after kidnapping minnie?

Anubhav- maybe I'm mistaken... he must be someone else!! (realised something) bhaiya has tattoo on his palm, I'll ask mikku about it once!! (Anubhav called mikku)

Mikku- hello sir? (making coffee for herself)

Anubhav- the goon which had the locket same as me... did he had a tattoo

Mikku- yes sir!! it was a dragon tattoo!!

Anubhav- even bhaiya has the same... (Thought) did agastya bhaiya? but why would he... I should ask him directly? no what if minnie gets hurt? then what do I do...I should follow him and find out

Haseena- anubhav? (Haseena saw him on bike, anubhav was busy in his thoughts, haseena took the photo of anubhav's bike and went back to home!!)

In evening, anubhav came back home hiding his bike, he saw agastya talking on phone behind the mansion!!

Agastya- whatever I asked you to do, do that, don't use your brain!!

Anubhav- what is he talking about?

Agastya- haan haan, we'll see that, first ask her about him, if she doesn't say anything, fired her!!

Anubhav- Minnie... No no this can't happen...I have to save her

Paakhi- anubhav why are you standing here? (She asked as she came to water the plants)

Anubhav- nothing I was just...

Paakhi- acha thike, go, your wife is waiting for you, she seems somewhere lost devar ji!!!

Anubhav- okay I will see her

Paakhi- okay!!

Anubhav went to room and saw haseena sitting on bed lost in her thoughts, she was acting weird today, he know that something haseena got to know about him but what he don't know!!

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Vote Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa