09

I wandered threw the snow, calling out Rosi and Law's names. Rosi told me to wait in the house we were staying in. He said that he'll be back in thirty minutes and it's been an hour. "Rosi! Law!" I yelled. I sighed and was about to stop looking when I saw something laying on the ground. My eyes widened and I rushed over. "Rosi!" I gasped. "What happened?" I placed my hands on his gun wounds and tried to stop the bleeding. "Where's Law?" I frantically looked around for the small boy. "H-he's free," Rosi gasped. 

"No, hey. Keep your eyes open." Tears streamed down my cheeks and landed on Rosi's. "Please," I begged not wanting the man who I had become so fond of to die. Something started to glow from my hands, healing Rosi's injuries. 

He blinked his eyes open and looked down at the holes in his shirt. "What happened?" He asked. "Must be my devil fruit," I muttered before I helped him up and started to walk in the direction of the house. "We have to go to Law," Rosi said, starting to walk in the other direction. "You still have wounds and it'd be better if you didn't," I hissed, pulling him to the house.

Once we got inside I pushed him onto the bed and grabbed out the first aid. I began to work on his less life-threatening wounds and patched them up. After it was done, I laid down next to him and closed my eyes. "It's better if they think you're dead," I muttered before falling asleep. 

~

It's been three months since that incident and we moved to yet another island. This one was quiet and nobody knew us. In these months, Rosi and I got closer. I learnt stuff about him that I didn't particularly need to know, but it was nice. We lived in a small house that was connected to a bakery, which I ran. 

"Morning," I yawned. "Morning," Rosi mumbled back with a pink tint on his cheeks. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded my head and sat down beside him. "I've known you for a while and in these past few months, I've really started to feel... things. Will you be my girlfriend?" Rosi asked, playing with his fingers. I giggled and pulled him in, pecking his lips. "Of course my sweet Rosi." He blushed more and hesitantly kissed me back. 

Another few months have gone by and Rosi and I's relationship has gotten strong. We sat enjoying each other's company till Rosi spoke up. "Hey," He mumbled, making me look up from my book. "Hey," I smiled.  

He stumbled off the couch and bent down in front of me, pulling something out. "Will you marry me?" He asked, showing me a ring. My mouth went ajar as I stared at it. Slowly nodding my head, I let him grab my hand and slide the ring on. He brang my face in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back before pulling apart and giggling. "We're going to get married!" I exclaimed, looking at the ring on my finger. 

Rosi chuckled and pulled me closer, kissing me again. "Yeah," He mumbled, kissing me one last time. 

I laid in bed, staring at my soon-to-be husband, his peaceful face made me smile. I thought back to Law and wondered what he was doing, probably something no good. I missed Law and hoped he was alright. At least now I knew he wasn't going to die of some sickness. 

I caressed Rosi's face and sighed, thinking about all the things that led up to this point. I was never going to forget what the world did to me. But I was willing to forgive. After all, it did give me a lovely man. A lovely man that wanted to marry me. That he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me in his arms. I was overjoyed and couldn't wait until we were really married. I loved Rosi so much. He was my savour and I would forever be in his debut. 

I cuddled with Rosi and soon fell asleep, excited to see what the world had to offer me next. What would come the next day?

 What would come the next day?