08

"What do you mean?" I muttered, catching both the boy's attention. "I'm with them, but not by choice." Rosi started, looking back at Law. "Someone's gotta curb my brother Doffys rampage. It's hard to believe we're related. Our parents showed us nothing but love after all. But that monster has no humanity."

I looked to Law to see him have the same expression as I did. "What did he do for you to say that?" I asked, once again gaining Rosi's attention. "He's dangerous, my brother knows no bounds. The only people who have seen the full extent of his brutality are the four executives, including me. And the first Corazon, Vergo." Rosi explained. "Who's Vergo?" Laws asked. I looked down at my hands as Rosi explained who he was and what he was doing. I listened in to what Rosi was saying, telling Law to get out of here. 

Rosi talked about the name of D and what they were like. I couldn't listen anymore, what Rosi had said made me wonder. I knew that Law needed to get out of here and I too don't want him to turn into a monster. 

Law screamed at Rosi as I sighed, getting sick of this conversation. I didn't want to listen to all the horrible things Doflmingo did and I defiantly didn't want to listen to Law saying he wanted to die and kill people. 

I sighed and stood up, stopping the boy from continuing. "I don't want to stay here if all you're going to do is say that." I started walking away but was stopped by Rosi. I slithered my hand out from Rosi's grip and walked away. I couldn't stand the way Law was talking about himself, it made me angry. 

I walked, staring at the ground thinking. A hand came up to my shoulder, turning me around. Rosi stood there for a second before he pulled me into another alleyway. "Where's Law?" I asked. "Silence." Rosi clicked his fingers. "Law said he was going to rat me out to Doffy. I've run out of time." My eyes grew wide. "I'll tell him not to." Rosi shook his head and sighed. "I want you to run away with me," Rosi muttered. "Of course I will," I began, Rosi smiling. "But Law coming, whether you like it or not." Rosi sighed but nodded his head. 

We parted ways as I made my way back to the ship. I looked around for Law, hoping to find him so I could try and plead with him not to tell Doflamingo that his brother could talk. I walked around for a bit before giving up and walking to the ship. I saw Doffy standing there, staring down at Rosi. I was about to run to them before Doffy told Rosi to hurry up, catching me by surprise. 

I walked over to Rosi and looked at Law who was approaching. "I decided not to tell him," He smirked before he ran off, leaving me with Rosi. I smiled at him and he blushed, looking away. "I guess we don't have to run now," I mumbled. Rosi brang something out of his pocket and showed it to me. "If you think so, then sure." 

~

I sat on the boat with Law's head on my lap. "Was this really necessary?" Rosi nodded his head and sighed. "Doffy will be on our trail soon." I hummed and watched the waves as we sailed off, leaving Doflamingo and his crew behind.

When Law woke up, he was furious. I tried calming him down but he would listen as he screamed at Rosi to take him back. I decided to tune out to Law's constant yelling and put my hand in the water, enjoying the feeling of it on my skin. 

We sailed until we got to an island. Rosi immediately took Law to a hospital. Telling the doctors to help him, but what they did instead made my heart drop. They screamed at him to get away and they didn't want his disease. I looked at Law's tear-filled eyes and held him close, trying to give him comfort. 

Weeks went by with the same reaction in every hospital. I was so sick of the way they treated Law, all he needed was help. As for Law's condition, it got worse. He could barely stay awake for the whole day. His white patches covered his body, making him look worse. I tried everything I could to comfort Law, but most nights he'd lock himself in a room and steel me to go away.

We arrived at another island again and Rosi showed us his power, doing things that would normally make a lot of noise. He smirked and giggled when he blew up a rock. I chuckled and held Law's hand tightly. 

"The Ope Ope no Mi?" I muttered, listening to what Rosi was saying. "So it'll cure him?" I asked. Rosi nodded his head and smiled. "He'll be fine, but we have to get there before Doffy." I nodded my head again and started packing. The journey wouldn't take that long, but we needed to get there sooner than Doffy.

I stroked Law's head while he slept. "You really think it'll heal him?" I asked. Rosi nodded his head and put his hand on mine. "I'm sure," He muttered. "I guess there's no time to wait," I smiled, preparing for the long journey ahead of us.