"Uh, something just moved under the ice," he gasped, "Weird."

"Scanlan, what's going on out there?" Athena worriedly asked. 

"Uh, I, uh, it's fine. I'm sure this ice is... super thick," he patted the ice before standing up, "I'll just recharge the old Scan-juice." Scanlan began to summon the foot again until the ice broke under him as he was pulled down. 

"Hold on, Scanlan!" Grog shouted as ran to the ice. As soon as he took his first step, he fell straight into the water but luckily it was shallow. Both Percy and Athena ran out to help. Athena's first step resulted in her foot sinking due to her armor's weight. She would have fallen in like Grog had Vax not grabbed her arm pulling her back up. Percy was able to get a few steps in until the ice broke under his foot. He caught himself before he fell in, taking a few steps back.

"Shit! Keyleth, can you, I don't know, be a bird or something?" Percy asked. 

"A bird? How does that help?" 

Scanlan was struggling to stay up from the water, "Anyone?!" A hand reached out from the water about to push his head down until a spear shot through the air, piercing the hand. It was ripped from the rest of the body and pinned to the ice. 

"Whoa!" Scanlan whimpered as an aura of red magic swirled around him, lifting him out of the water. He was brought back to land and with a few feet in the air was dropped on the ground. "Close fucking call," he grunted as Trinket sniffed him, "Oh, which one of you guys saved me?"

"That would be us." Zahra and Kashaw stepped out behind them. "Hello." 

"Kash? Zahra? What are you...," Keyleth began. 

"Osysa thought you might need our help. Obviously, she was right," Kashaw gloated. 

"How generous.....Oh, so generous," the twins retorted.

"Well, at least Antlers here is happy to see me, right?" he smirked. 

Keyleth went into a full-on blush as she twirled her air to distract herself, "Well, yeah. I mean..."

"Nice to see you again too, Warrior Princess."

If looks could kill, then Kashaw would have been dead. Vax was glaring into his soul and mentally throwing his daggers at him. Kashaw quickly picked up on this and his body language toward her. 

"This is going to be fun," He thought.

"Wish I could say the same, Kashaw. But I do remember that you did try to kill us yesterday," Athena deadpanned. Vax felt an unknowing sense of relief when she said that.

"Ah well...yesterday was yesterday and today is today. A fresh start, what do you say?" he struggled giving her a wink.

"We'll see," she simply stated.

"Excuse me but what the shit just grabbed me?" Scanlan cried. 

"Adaro. Fish people. They hunt at dusk. Better wait till morning to find the tomb," Kashaw declared. 

"Oh, you know about the tomb?" Vax continued to glare at him. 

"Oh, we're full of secrets. Which we'd be happy to share... as soon as you make us a campfire," Zahra said as they pointed back away from the water. The sun was about to set but Keyleth was quick on making the fire. Grog also managed to grab a few fish from the lake from the hole he created for them to eat. They all sat around it as Scanlan dried off and ate, waiting for Zahra and Kash's information. 

"The tomb was built for the Matron of Ravens, the Goddess of Death. It enshrines the body of her ancient champion. The highest of her order, striking fear into the hearts of her enemies. His name was Purvan," Kashaw informed.