The Rehearsal

Author's POV:

After having dinner megha went to kitchen to place the dirty dishes. She went to their balcony to brought all the food which was untouched alnd kept them in fridge. Then She cleaned the dirty dishes.

She once again stepped into the balcony and heaved a long sigh with closed eyes while looking at all the decorations. Koushu who was patiently waiting for his little wife in their room to return was disappointed on her absence for this much long. So he himself went in search of her and found her in the balcony. The smell of fresh flowers is still there in the wind. She was still in her pyjamas but he could see an angel standing in between the battery LED candles with all the decorations. The wind chimes were appreciating her presence in their own language along with the pleasant wind.

She was standing in the middle of the decorations with her hands on her waist and her back to him. Her hair was flowing with the light wind making her look ethereal. His throat was already dried looking at his Lilliput. Oh! How well she managed to slay him even in boring full length pyjamas.

"What a waste!" She muttered under her breath looking at all the decorations.

"Absolutely not." Koushu whispered in her ear which made her shiver with his husky voice. Oh! how he was awaiting for this most happening date since morning but got shocked to the death when it happens. However at the end of the day he was happy that the misunderstanding has resolved, he was so happy to see his wife's blushing face after so long with mere his presence.

She was standing with her back to him while he was wounding his arms around her waist loosely from backside. Her breath got stuck upon hearing his husky voice while his warm breath was teasing her neck in anticipation.

She slowly turned around in his arms while placing her both hands on his chest and very slowly lifted her eyelashes to meet his eyes. She was already blushing hard. She slowly looked up to him while he was looking down to see her face glowing with happiness. Her eyes were twinkling in joy which he had missed really bad in past few days. A slight smile was present on her lips constantly though her eyes were expressing a little bit of nervousness along with happiness.

"What are you doing here! I was waiting for you." He said in normal tone but it came out in very deep and husky voice which send shivers through her body. He was nuzzling her nose fondly with his pointed one. Their lips were mere breath away to touch. They were breathing on each other.

She fisted his white shirt collar with her hands in anticipation while he bought one of his hands which were placed on her waist to her cheek and cupped it. He brushed his rough lips on her soft ones which send a jolt of electricity through his veins. He waited for her to oppose and got nothing but a shiver from her body which made him smile due to her body's response for his touch.

Hearing upon no oppose he lowered himself and took her both petals in his mouth and brushed them with his tongue and munched on them. All the while she was stilled with widen eyes, she can feel something was happening but her mind was not getting any signal other than that euphoric feeling of wanting more.

It was her first kiss but it was nothing like what she read like in Wattpad. Because her brain temporarily got shutdown. She couldn't concentrate on his moments like they say word to word, infact apart from the feeling of this new pleasure to never end, she didn't even depict what he was doing.

He was totally lost in her lips. The kiss was nothing like passionate, it was just sweet, soft and innocent with just him kissing and licking her lips. He was waiting for her to respond. Infact he was waiting for her to show any sign of encouragement but got nothing. He dejectedly pulled apart from her lips and saw her stilled pose. She slowly looked at him with a cute frown and lips a little bit pouting on lack of the contact. He gave a small smile on understanding her shocked state and her frown of wanting more.