Yummy Koushu

Megha's POV:

When i woke up, Koushu was not here as usual. He always managed to woke earlier than me regardless of how much late he'd slept. I know for a fact that he always sleeps after i slept but wakes before me. Now he must be having his black coffee and starting for his jog. God! How much coffee he consumes daily, here at home when he was leisure he'd have almost six cups per a day, what if he is in office i don't even want to imagine. Maybe that's why he dont sleep much, And he always prepares his own coffee, that too black coffee with a little hint of sugar, aaaahhh must be sooooo bitter. I made a face just thinking about that horrible drink. I shook my head from the thoughts and went to the luggage my mom brought me yesterday from my old stuff and took out a churidar.

Today we were going to koushu's, sorry our home. So i thought a churidar would be nice and comfortable than a saree. Moreover i got a green signal from my husband that i should wear what i feel like to wear and comfortable in, Athayya also told me to wear comfortable clothes. So i thrown my mom's words of wearing sarees for sometime, out of the window.

I rushed to bathroom and did my business then got readied. I wore my maroon colour churidar with white leggings and white dupatta. I combed my hair and braided it, didn't want a bird's nest on my head for when we were traveling. I thrown all my toiletries in a small bag and kept it along with my luggage. We all were going to leave after breakfast like 8:00AM. Mom, dad and raga would come to the apartment by themselves.

After i went to kitchen, only to see Athayya was busy in hustle-bustling through the kitchen, she already got ready. I slowly went tip-toeing to her and stand while her back facing me. I back hugged her while shouting a 'bow' in her ear. She jumped a little bit placing her hand on her racing heart. Her breath got to normal pace after seeing me and she narrowed her eyes looking at me.

"You silly girl! How dare you to scare me!" She fake twisted my ear a little bit.

"I'm sorry Athayya, I'll never do it again. Please leave me." I also fake pleaded her.

She laughed at my drama and continued her work.

"What are you doing Athayya?" I tried to see what she was doing from her back.

"I'm packing some spices and masala powders for you to use. Don't buy them again, these are homemade. Tell me when you got finished with them, I'll send you more okay." She instructed me.

"Thanks Athayya! I don't like the packed spices powders and masalas either. You saved me." I sighed in a relief.

"Your mom told me that she'd also packed some stuff for you but i didn't know what she brought, so i packed what i have. If anything missing go and buy them okay." She again instructed.

"Okay Athayya." I nodded.

"Your husband didn't have any storage containers either. There wasn't so much of kitchen appliances. Make sure to buy everything you need. We'll check your marriage gifts first, they mostly gave kitchen appliances usually and then buy whatever we need. Okay?" She suggested casually.

"Don't worry Athayya. You and mom will be there right. I still don't know what would I be needed, so i need you both to list out what should we buy when we went there." I pleaded her.

"I'm so happy for both of you. I wish my babies would have all the happiness in the world." She told me cupping my cheeks with her hand and her eyes held the moisture of happy tears.

"Everything packed?" Mavayya enquired coming into the kitchen to where we were.

"Almost." Athayya chirped and continued her work.

"Don't strain yourself to cook till you set the home. Let your husband do the work, you just tell him what he need to do okay and just go out to eat these two days. I know how your husband would have kept the house. It was in a horrible state last time when we went there. You've got a lot of work to make it to eligible for a living." Mavayya told me taking his place at the dining table with a newspaper.