~19.Slow Love~

Start bij het begin

Paakhi: oho someone is blushing....

Haseena: its, its not like that bhabhi, I was just (taking milk in a container while blushing)

Paakhi: oho...wait a sec, I'll take a picture...

Haseena: no...no bhabhi, wh...what are you doing (turned other side, paakhi clicked a photo of her blushing) bhabhi, please delete that photo, otherwise anubhav will trouble me alot (trying to catch her phone)

Paakhi: no no...now this will ne sent to anubhav...

Haseena: bhabhi no no, please!!

But paakhi sent it to anubhav, anubhav came out from washroom, drying up his hair with towel, he took his phone and opened the message, his lips instantly turned in curve seeing haseena's blushing photo, he thought

Anubhav: she's so beautiful...I have almost won her

Haseena: bhabhi, now how I'm going to face him!! (giving phone back to paakhi as she saw anubhav received the message)

Paakhi: just like you do always

Haseena: acha now let's make breakfast or else we'll get late (smiling)

Paakhi: yes...

Haseena: yes (After eating breakfast, haseena was getting ready in room, while anubhav was talking on phone smiling) idiot, are you talking to that duffer "CUPCAKE" (she asked jealously)

Anubhav: yes...

Haseena: I'm gonna kill this cupcake today (took the phone from his hand, it made him angry in serious)

Anubhav: don't you dare even touch my cupcake... (taking his phone back)

Haseena: is that cupcake more important then our friendship?

Anubhav: you don't compare it okay, she is special...

Haseena: fine!! then be with her only forever!! (kept her comb on table angrily, she left from there with her phone and purse, anubhav continued talking with his cupcake) maa I'm going to kill your son!!

Swati: what happened?

Haseena: maa, he is ignoring me again, for that cupcake!! (pouting)

Swati: who cupcake?

Haseena: he is not letting me talk to her, even if I started talking to her on his phone he gets angry on me!!

Swati: don't worry I will see him...

Haseena: first we'll go to paakhi bhabhi's home, we'll leave this idiot human here only!! let him realise how time is precious

Swati: okay...

Haseena and family sat in car leaving anubhav alone in mansion, haseena gave all drivers holiday, they left to paakhi's house!!

Haseena: when your talks are finish come by yourself!! (She thought in mind)

Anubhav: okay cupcake...I will meet you tomorrow, promise!!

Anubhav kept the phone and went down to see no one, he checked every room but found no one, he sat on sofa and thought

Anubhav: where did they go now? (Trying to call haseena)

Haseena cut his call intentionally, she smiled looking at anubhav's photo which was on lock screen

Haseena: meet you at bhabhi's house hubby!! (she whispered)