~18.Becoming Friends~

Start from the beginning

Anubhav- why are you even talking to them, you both, leave, or else you won't be on your own legs anymore...

Haseena- do you even know who we are?

Boy 1- no... who are you

Haseena- advocate haseena mallik!! the famous advocate in country!! and he is doctor anubhav singh who will now break your bones!! (both boys got scared and ran away) are where are you running? (shouting on them)

Anubhav- relax...they went...(setting her dupatta properly)

Haseena- thankyou, you're a life saviour (smiling)

Anubhav- you're my life...

Haseena- what?

Anubhav- nothing...you stand here, I'll just fix the tire...

Haseena- hmm, do one thing na, give the car for servicing in garage!!

Anubhav- no no it will be done in 5 minutes...

Haseena- are you sure?

Anubhav- yes sure

Haseena- okay (Smiled and wiped his sweat with dupatta, anubhav fixed the tire and got up)

Anubhav- lets go

Haseena- for lunch maybe?

Anubhav- okay...(and the next words made him shock)

Haseena- I trust you!!

Anubhav- really?

Haseena- yes (hugged him)

Anubhav- yaayyy...!!! (Hugged her tightly out of happiness)

Haseena- my sweetheart!!

Anubhav- thank you thank you sooooo muchhh

Haseena- I trust you that doesn't me I love you!!!

Anubhav- don't worry, you will soon my baby...

Haseena- that is called over confidence!!

Anubhav- no, that's called love...

Haseena- shut up idiot!!

Anubhav- mmm...not idiot...

Haseena- sweetheart?

Anubhav- yes...

Haseena- awww such a sweet gesture

Anubhav- okay now let's celebrate this friendship

Haseena- sure!! (sat in car with anubhav)

Anubhav drove towards their fav restaurant

Haseena- its my favourite restaurant (happily)

Anubhav- I know...let's go...

Haseena- yes!! (smiling, they both went inside) I know you will have red sause pasta, blueberry shake and veg sandwich!!

Anubhav- perfect!! And you will have white sauce pasta, strawberry shake and veg cheese pizza with extra cheese

Haseena- you still remember? (surprised)

Anubhav- just like you do...

Haseena- because its my love for you from childhood!!

Anubhav- then it's my love too...

Haseena- now let's order!!

Anubhav- yes...you order

Haseena gave the order and soon their food arrived, both were eating while laughing an giggling, after eating, anubhav paid the bill and both sat in car!!

Anubhav- now may we go? You have to go office right?

Haseena- actually, let's go for movie? let's celebrate out friendship day!!

Anubhav- are you sure? You had some important work...

Haseena- don't worry, I'll postponed for tomorrow, now let's just go (he drove towards mall)

They were watching movie, sitting on the vip chairs, both were happy feeling each other's company, anubhav pulled her closer as the romantic scene took place!!

Haseena- anubhav! (whispered as she looked at him, he smiled and looked back at her, she blushed looking at him) what are you doing anubhav!! (whispered)

Anubhav- just keeping you close to my heart!! (haseena looked in his eyes to find so much love and care for her)

Haseena- thankyou for your protection and care towards me! I won't forget ever about it!! (smiling)

Anubhav- its my pleasure sweetheart!! (kissed her temple)

After watching movie, they went for a candle light dinner, on short notice, the restaurant arranged a candle light dinner for them, haseena was so happy seeing the decoration, there were plants around and it was decorated with fairy lights, everything was sweet and beautiful!!

Haseena smiled and hugged anubhav tightly mumbling a "thankyou" for such an amazing candle light dinner!! anubhav smiled seeing haseena so happy with his little sweet gesture!!

After having their, perfect candle light dinner, they returned back to home, it was late and the family slept after having dinner as haseena infromed about coming late back home!!

Haseena and Anubhav went to their room, haseena went towards dressing table and anubhav went to washroom after taking his clothes from closet, haseena removed her jewelleries and undressed her saree, she went to closet and changed her clothes

Anubhav and haseena both came out at a same time and passed a sweet smile to each other, both laid down on bed and anubhav scooped her in his arms!!

Haseena: now sleep!! (closing his eyes)

Anubhav smiled and kissed her head, he closed his eyes and went to a deep slumber, haseena adored him and went back to sleep!!

The next day, everyone were having breakfast, and anuseena seems so much happy, everyone except anuseena gesture towards each other to see anuseena's smile

Agastya coughed teasingly and anuseena immediately hid their smile, and everyone laughed out loud teasing them more until their cheeks turn to every shade of pink and red!!

(Ik thodi jaldi maaf kiya par jald hi iss story mein roller coaster ki ride honewali hain toh jo iss ride par jaana chahte hain kripaya apne attendence yaha lagvaye baju mein)

Thankyou For Reading❤️

Vote Target- 35+
Comment Target- 10+
Till then stay happy and safe,
Watch Maddam Sir at
10:00pm on Sony Sab.
For more updates stay tuned with me,
Admin,
Krupa