three

The Director wishes you all a pleasant day!

He also reminds you that viewing of Haven is compulsory, that every citizen must tune in for the exciting set up of our new season! You won’t want to miss our new House Guests! We’ve got quite a treat for you this season, with tons of people you will root for to win the prize! Here’s a rundown of who we have coming up on the new season of Haven:

Susan Halliwell: Former Breeder for our illustrious Compound, she was found late one night with a cellular device that was not a SAED. She will be playing for fun and perhaps there will be an added extra incentive.

Next we have Derrick Madison. He was apprehended by our illustrious Guides for having not taken his prescribed route and for using an illegal cellular device. The Director would like to remind all of you that straying from the path will get you lost and that use of SAED devices are for your safety. They are with you so we can keep you safe.

Mave Mallory Chase is an interesting lady. She was caught reading a book, an actual book if you can believe it viewers! Rather than give the series of books she was found with to the Guides or to the Government of Spero for preservation, this girl child hoarded their worth and their brilliance all for her own. She was also not reading on her SAED approved device.

Our handsomest House Guest yet is Justin Wright, caught shortly after the one law of Protect the Innocent was put in place. He knows he has to be punished but we want to see if he will give out some in return!

Hillary Ross is a former librarian with an incredible intelligence. She is also a horror nut. Only a few weeks in and she’s gone through eighty nine rooms! She’s lasted longer than any other competitor! Let’s hope that she can keep her wits about her when we send in John Kirkland into Haven to get under her skin!

And we already know all about Zane and Charley, the two brothers who were caught driving a car that ran on gasoline (!), have stuck together from the beginning-but will LaWanda be able to tear them apart for good?

Where their destiny awaits…and you can decide their future!