chapter 8 : Delusion

Your heart stopped at that moment. .

No the thing you are resting your head on is feeling too soft to be grass or jungle ground.....

You were resting you head on someone's lap...and even after knowing whos lap it was you don't wanted to accept it....

Why??? Why did he let you live ??

Why are you here ??

Did he want to torture you before killing??

Your eyes begin to fill up you were clenching you eyes shut very tightly.

You didn't wanted to see him..

no...

You don't want to do anything with him...

suddenly his fingers softly brushed on you cheeks.

You opened your eyes and flinched sitting up and backing away from Yato because of fear due to reflex.

It was clear one Yato's face that his didn't liked it even a bit...

He tried to strech his arms towards you but you backed away more .

You wanted to run away but where you will go??

You don't know where you are and he know where you two are even if you will run upto where you will run??

He is not a human he will easily catch you .

And you legs were numb because of fear .

You were crying with you hands on your mouth trying not to make any sound as if you will make sound he will get angry.

He didn't liked it....

Why he wanted to touch you kiss you a hold you and you are backing away and rejecting his advances!? Are you still angry on him??

He is very sorry ...

he will never leave you again.....never let you go again...

Always keep you safe.. after all you are his bride.... His other half.

Nono no why are you crying please don't cry.

He tried again to hold you hand and you again tried to back away but this time he was out of patience this time..

How can he be patience????