chapter 10 : His bride

How can he be patience???

His goddess is crying in front of him her heart out; his chest is hurting...

He gripped your one arm and pulled you with force on his lap .

He made you sit on his lap .

You were so scared to say anything that you let him do what he was doing.

Then you felt his one hand on your back pulling you impossibly closer into him.

You were still crying when you felt him wiping you tears with his thumb .

Your breath hitched when both of your skins came in contact .

You saw him putting the thumb he wiped your tears with into his mouth.

You felt a deep growl and rumble from his chest you looked up at him again to see his thumb still in his mouth and his eyes closed....

As if he is tasting something exotic.

You felt his hand sliding down to squeeze you arse making you grind on him a few times while looking at you with hazy eyes.

And then you felt it ..

something long poking at your butt cheek.

You were not that dumb to not know what it was.

But now you where so disgusted by your self...

Disgusted By the fact that you were still alive.

So he wanted to do this before taking your heart out???

Wow....

Your heart ached sooo hard and your eyes started to fill again.

But this time you felt his hand on the back of your neck tilting your head up . .

When you closed your eyes ready for the impact of something bad going to happen you felt his forehead on yours..

why ???!

What do he want exactly????

Then you heard him clearly......

" You are soon going to be my wife my bride.....

don't cry anymore I promise I will never leave you alone again I'm sorry for making you angry and worried about me ....

But now that you are here with me I want nothing else .

So please let me have you...."

And your heart never dropped so fastly into your stomach....