chapter 7: The caged

Soru was very troubled ..her only friend had gone missing from the imperial palace .

Oh how excited she was to meet you again .

She can never forget how you saved her from the people who were forcefully taking her flesh and blood .

How you told her husband the truth and reprimanded him for not being caring and nice towards her .

How you killed each and every servent who tormented and tortured her.

How you scolded her husband telling him that he is the worst among the tormentors .

That he, who should have saved her was not knowing anything that was happening in his household.

That he is not fit for being her husband.

You even slapped him .

But she didn't liked you for this.....

But something else.

When she was a child and was locked in that room by herself one day when she was being tortured by the ghouls and monsters a little child enter the room .

She still remembered it....

It was the first time when someone had not hit her for looking in their eye.

She remembered how the ghouls were scared of your presence.

How they disappeared when you took a seat beside her and tried to talk to her.

She laughed that day the first time. She got to know that you came with your parents who were invited for the celebration for her older sister's birthday.

She was upset but she knew that dreaming what she cannot get will hurt her.

But you .....oh how happy she was when you told her that she is a lot more beautiful than her sister.

That you like her more as you don't like how clingy is her sister.

After that you came everyday for one week.

Bringing her treats and sweets.

She would always wait for you .

But after a week suddenly you didn't come .

She waited and waited till night to the dawn.

Days after days you never came back.

She still have the hairpin you gave her as a token of friendship from your hair .

After someday she heard that you returned to your kingdom with your parents.

Her life became hell again.

But in that hell , now she had a little hope.... A hope named you..