Index lll episode 24 and 25

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what she is doing, but I hope she can help." Yoshikawa gets the feeling this girl is not an enemy, because she really does look happy that the boy might be able to get his goal accomplished.

"You really don't sound great..." Mikoto really hates that she had not liked him even a bit at the time, because she would've likely attacked him if she had seen him at that point.

"Misaka is so confused on what the girl means and why she looks that way." Last Order tilts her head, honestly not liking the feeling she is getting from the girl, not a dangerous one but a sad one.

"She won't last much longer if she doesn't do a bit more for that wound." Heaven honestly wants to know who thought it was a good idea to let Espers fight each other but not have even a bit of medical knowledge to patch themselves up or get to a hospital.

"I really hate that she managed to get that close or even offer any hints, since that's exactly what her damn words meant." Accelerator does look annoyed, but there's gratitude and a sort of worry in his eyes as well as he watches the girl, who had helped him fight the creature and get the last bit of information he needed in order to heal the kid.

"September 30th.' The girl says after tilting her head down a bit. Accelerator gasps in surprise, jolting a bit. Kihara stepping on him, Last Order between two men in black, the albino's beat up face, the girl flying in the wind, her resting on a table. He steels himself within a moment, gaze getting sharper as he growls at the girl. He's turned his head towards her, Last Order still cradled in his arms and the Sister just barely slumped in the car in front of him, her hair in a corner of the screen. The girl is still behind him, looking like she might fade away at any moment. "It's happened before. My friend Index helped her.' The girl's form goes to static as if her connection went bad for a moment, before returning. 'She was able to remove the virus that was inside her mind. Her method for healing involved having the patient listen to a very specific song.' The girl is so see through, the magic circle in the sky can be seen through her face, halo and wings the brightest thing on her.

"She remembers that or did we tell her?" Index frowns wondering if the albino is going to attempt something similar, because he is still more science than magic and that might tear him apart.

"How the hell does she know about that?" Yomikawa knows damn well the dark side will have talked about the loss of a Kihara, since they are well known, but nothing else should've gotten out.

"You have trauma from that as well, another thing to the list." Heaven mutters, because those flashbacks are understandable, especially given that it was the first time he'd taken a hit and been injured in ages.

"I just want you all to be ok, damnit." Touma runs his hands through his hair for a moment, before shifting to take a sip of his drink, almost fumbling it several times in doing so.

"Why did she go like that?" Mikoto is not certain how she feels about that or the information being given to their brother.

"Oh." Last Order says, finally understanding who had given him the last piece of information that had let him heal her but also torn him apart pretty damn well.

"For gods sake, nothing goes to plan ever, huh? So you going to sing then?" Yoshikawa sighs and then gives the boy under their care a wicked grin, since he always skips on karaoke nights.

"Fucking hell, I'd do anything to save her, though I am not entirely sure why the fuck she cut off like that. Least of all since I didn't know shit back then." Accelerator grumbles, but the blush across his face has all of them curious now, as well as extremely concerned because that would be using magic.