47

Chaeyoung and Taehyung don't understand what is happening? Why are they so close to each other? Jennie, Lisa held Chaeyoung's hand and dragged her out of the room. Jimin and Jungkook also did the same with Taehyung.

"Tell me what is this?" Chaeyoung's cold voice hit Jennie and Lisa. They totally forgot to talk with her about that. They nervously look at her. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin also look at her because Jungkook and Jimin also know Taehyung will ask them the same question.

"I ask you something........why is Jisoo with Seokjin?" ~ Chaeyoung.

"Aaah, she was worried about him." Lisa has no courage to say the real reason to her. It is not the right time. If you have to tell Chaeyoung something..........then you should mind the time.

Chaeyoung doesn't say anything for a moment. Then she said,

"Oh, that's why she was killing our people? She was killing Black angels?" This question makes Lisa and Jennie freeze. Chaeyoung can control her anger for them but if someone dared to kill their people, she never let them live a peaceful life.

"But how did you know?" Jennie said trying to change the topic.

"You forget who I am? Or do I need to introduce myself to you?" Jennie and Lisa look at Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. No, they have to do something. Chaeyoung will spill out their secret.

"Yes, Jisoo was so worried for him and she lost her control because a Black Angle shot him." Jennie said holding her hands. This time Chaeyoung really doesn't say anything. Jennie and Lisa give her a weak smile.

"That's why Hyung cares about her so much that he told us to leave the room? Because she lost control and killed them for him? Because she ran to him here? Because she confessed her feelings towards him? Because she loves him?" This cold Taehyung is also the fire, who doesn't say that much but always catches on the point.

Jimin and Jungkook don't look at his eyes. Now, Jennie and Lisa also. But they only feel the female figure is gone.

"Tae, don't think like this. Don't make it worsh. Atleast you should understand his feelings. He also loves her so much. I know it is not good but still,.............................they love each other." After Chaeyoung leave the secret place Jimin said to Taehyung.

"Hmmh, I don't want to listen these again." taking a deep breath he also walk away.

In the emergency room Jisoo did the rest of work. Jisoo informed Lia that she is here so she doesn't have to come.

"What? Why all of you suddenly looks so down?" Jisoo said walking out of the emergency room.

"Aaah, ani.......ani....we are fine what about you? Seokjin is fine right?" Jennie ask her with her wide gummy smile.

"Where is Chaeyoung?" Jisoo looks at them. How can a mother forget about her child?! Then she also find that Taehyung is also not there.

"Chu..........." Lisa's dry voice realizes Jisoo why Chaeyoung is not there.

"Where she is? It's all my fault." Jisoo said and sat on the dusty floor.

It is already 11:30 and both Chaeyoung and Taehyung is not in the house.

"What about Chaeyoung? Do you know her favourite place that she often used to go? Maybe she is there." Seokjin said.

"Her favourite place, the bar..............but no it can't be. She is angry and sad, she is not there, I guess." Jisoo replied.

"They will come themselves!?" Jungkook said looking at the others. "I don't think Tae will come by himself. We need to find him." Jungkook added.

"Chaeyoung will be here soon. But before she comes here, she will do something very dangerous. I'm afraid of her anger.' 

Lisa stands up and moves to her bedroom.

"Jisoo, don't worry....she will understand you. Yes, she is not easy but still she is just like a part of our body, she will understand our heart." Jennie said looking at the teary Jisoo. Seokjin, Jimin and Jungkook are also there.

"No, she is a part of our heart Jennie, it's hurt more than any gun shots. I'm scared of losing her...........you....you know right....she can do anything.............if she never come back then?...........If she will leave us...." Jisoo said. Both fear and pain can see in her eyes.

"Don't worry. She will understand. You didn't do any wrong. No one can control their heart Jisoo, no one. It is not a crime." At last Jennie can't hold her tears.

"Mom you know everything right? What should I do?" Lisa slowly removed her boots. She is not okay. She knows something will happen like this. Many thoughts comes across her mind. 'May be Chaeyoung is right! Why Jisoo was killing our people for that Seokjin? She loves him but it's enough! Right? She is not only the 'Black Angles's leader, me, Chaeyoung, Jennie is still alive.'

.....................

"I also love Jungkook, but I never told anyone or never confessed my feelings because we know, it will ruin our bond. I preferred 'Black Angles'............I preferred Chaeyoung, Jennie and you Jisoo..................I preferred our main aim.......our revenge..................................NOT JUNGKOOK. But you didn't think about it a little. You forget the promise." There is no Jisoo in her room but Lisa is saying those all to her.