19: sleepover

Dream sat down in the passenger seat of George's car. George turned on the radio. An Artic Monkeys song playing.

"I love this song!", Dream spoke before singing the lyrics.

He started singing his heart into the music with the windows open. Air blew in both of their faces.

"Dream. You got a good singing voice.", george grinned.

"Thanks baby girl.", Dream smirked as he continued singing.

"You're an idiot.", george laughed as he pulled into skeppy's driveway, two other cars in the driveway.

Dream got out the car as george followed his steps. "I hope skeppy opens the door and not quackity. Quackity dumped sprinkles on me the last time I came here.",  Dream laughed.

"Quackity is ruthless.", george chuckled.

Dream nodded and knocked on the door, preparing to punch the person opening the door. Skeppy opened the door as dream quickly placed his hands down. "Were you gonna punch me?!", skeppy asked.

"No. I was gonna punch quackity. Last time he dumped me with sprinkles.", Dream explained, hearing quackity laugh loudly in the background.

"I believe you. That sounds like something he would do.", skeppy shrugged, letting the two into the house. "They're playing twister.", skeppy pointed out. Talking about Karl, sapnap, and quackity.

"OW! SAPNAP YOUR ELBOW IS IN MY BUTTCRACK!", quackity yelled.

"I DONT CARE!", sapnap yelped as Karl fell.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD. KARL FELL!", quackity screamed.

"Yeah... they're crazy.", george muttered.

"Sapnap, right foot red!", bad called out.

"What?! I have to like- bend in half for that!", sapnap yelled.

"Are you gonna quit, sapnap?", quackity teased.

"No!", sapnap screamed.

"Uhm, well, you both are staying over for the night?", skeppy questioned.

"Of course? So, where am I sleeping. Last time I had to sleep woth QUACKITY!", Dream complained.

"Uhm, well I have a guest room with two beds. That means quackity, sapnap, Karl, and you two have to share the beds.", skeppy explained. George could see Karl ramaging through the fridge for food.

"Where's bad sleeping?", george asked.

"My bed.", skeppy simply spoke.

"Yeah, they do that all the time I sleep over. They made me pull out the air mattress while they played with eachothers hair. It was annoying,", Dream ranted.

"No we weren't!", skeppy argued.

"Mhm, sure. George, I broke the air mattress that night because I was playing Hamilton, and like- a pencil flew out of skeppys pocket and popped the mattress. And my mouth- became agape.", Dream explained.

"Where did you get that vocabulary?", skeppy asked.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! I WON! YESSS!", sapnap yelled.

"Oh, fuck you.", quackity groaned, laying on the mat. Sapnap sat on him.

"Guys,", sapnap spoke as a grin appeared on his face. "We should order pizza because I won!", he cheered.

"I mean. We were gonna bake something. We could watch a horror movie after baking and the pizza comes?", skeppy suggested.

All of them agreed as bad walked to the fridge, he grabbed eggs, milk, and unsalted butter. Karl grabbed things out the cabinet, while a kool-aid in his mouth.