8: party day!!

Dream walked inside the school, it was Friday; which meant the party was tonight. He had already told his mom, who just said to not drink too much.

She didn't mind him going to party's, she always went to them when he was younger, which wasn't a great childhood memory for dream.

He saw a group around- 6 people. That just laughed at jokes. He glanced at them and walked into his class.

-

DREAM
heyy Batty Boo😘😘

GEORGE
STOP OMG MY FRIEND  SAW MY PHONE
WHYD U TEXT ME THAT

so sorry🙇‍♂️
Didn't know ur friend was near by😳💋

STOP OMG IM AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE.

fine😡🙄
I'll go and watch youtube🙄

-

I chuckled and turned my phone screen down. "Who was texting you? That wasn't your girlfriend?", Wilbur asked me.

I awkwardly shuffled, how was I gonna explain the whole story from him? I can't just say "it's a stranger".

"Uhm, it's a long story-?", I muttered.

"Hm. Well, shouldn't you change? The party starts in 2 hours but I was planning on dropping Tommy off somewhere, since it's a senior-only party.", Wilbur explained.

"Oh, yeah. Hold up, I'll be back.".

I stood up and walked into my walk-in closet, I scanned through the outfits before picking something I liked.

It was some grey shorts and a black t-shirt. Basic, but it was what I wore pretty much everyday.

I changed and walked out, telling Wilbur I was ready, as I had already put on my shoes.

"George. There's a fucking pool, you need to get swim wear?! Idiot.", he yelled.

"Shut up! I forgot!", I laughed and grabbed some clothes.

"Now let's go.", I said.

-

Dream walked into Karl's house, looking around, not really anywhere to sit.

He supposed he could go to Karl since skeppy and bad were probably making out somewhere.

He walked into the kitchen, spotting some alcoholic drinks and some food, maybe some chips wouldn't hurt.

He grabbed a handful and ate some, before continuing his search for Karl.

-

"Dream, you wanna change for the pool? We even can play spin the bottle later?", Karl said.

"Oh, yeah sure. Where's your- bathroom?", Dream asked.

"Oh, do you just wanna change in my bedroom? From what I know there's a couple in the bathroom fucking.", Karl laughed.

"..yeah, I'll rather in your room, we've seen eachother naked already.", Dream said.

"Pft, yeah. Come follow me.", Karl giggled, as he grabbed dreams hand and leading him to his bedroom.

Karl closed the door behind them, as he started undressing.

"Dream what are you gonna do first?", Karl asked.

"Uhh, maybe spin the bottle? I don't know if your gonna start it.", Dream shrugged.

"Oh yeah, if you want to do it I'll start it!", Karl said and stood infront of dream, waiting for him to take his black shirt off.

And he did. Dream didn't have abs, but he wasn't unfit. He had a bit of tummy but he was pretty slim, and if he weren't, there wouldn't be a problem anyway.

Karl had seen him like this multiple times. Especially when they would have sleepover.

"Okay! Come on!", Karl chirped as he held dreams hand, leading them both outside, where multiple people hung out.

Karl set up spin the bottle, he had created a board with different things.

"Hey guys! I'm gonna start spin the bottle if anyone wants to play!", he yelled as multiple people came over to play.

"Okay, Dream sit next to me.", Karl whispered. "Who's going first?", Karl asked.

"I'll go first!", a brunette boy volunteered. He grabbed the bottle and spinned it, it landed on "Most illegal thing you've done?".

He laughed along with other people, "Probably smoke weed behind a police office.".

"What the hell!", Karl laughed then motioned to a brunette girl to go. She smiled and spun the bottle. It landed on, "Let Someone Go Through You're Phone For 10 Seconds.", she laughed and handed her phone to Karl.

Karl scrolled through stuff before the time was up. "Okay! My turn!", Karl smiled.

Karl spun the bottle, "Who Was Your First Kiss?", Karl answered with a name no one knew.

Dream spun it, landing on, "Fuck, Marry, Kill.". He rolled his eyes before saying, "Fuck Karl, Marry uhh,", he pointed to a girl with black hair. "Kill, you. Sorry.", Dream apologized as he pointed to the girl that was before Karl.

Karl laughed as he told the next person to do it.

-

DREAM
heyyy bby boy💋

GEORGE
STOP MY GF IS NEXT TO ME

tell her I'm sorry🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

No. Stop hitting on my girl.

WHATS UP UR ASS
SO MOODY🙄🙄🙄

WHAT.
I DONT HAVE ANYTHING UP MY ASS
YOU PROBABLY WANT THAT

I meannn🥴

...
Idk if I want to talk to u

WGAT
DONT SAY THAT😡😡

WHAT IS WITH THE EMOJIS

nothing💗💗
Anyways we're u at the party???

Yes.

Okay
IN STAYING OVER AT KARLS HOUSE

don't fuck eachother👍

WHY NOT😭😭😭

.
I'm gonna drive leave me alone

BYE SWEET PEAS

bye homo

😱