14

Sage's POV
I get back to my house and I turn to Robby saying "bye." He says "bug, I'm walking you to the door." I smile saying "ok" kissing him and he gets out to get my door for me. He offers me his hand and I take it, him pulling me up. I peck his lips, him walking me to the door. We get to the door and he says "you sure you don't want me to wait and we can go together?"

I say "I'm sure. You go, babe. I can drive, don't worry about me. He smiles saying "ok, bug" kissing me. I smile saying "I love you" and he says "I love you too" rubbing my back. I say "ok, let me go get ready and shower. I'll see you in a bit?" Robby nods saying "bye" pecking my lips then he opens the door for me.

I chuckle saying "bye" and he says "bye" laughing with me. I shut the door and he leaves, me going up to my room. I get my stuff to go shower and I get ready to go to this waterpark. I don't see the appeal of waterparks but I want to hang out with my boyfriend and my friends. I put on swim shorts that are a little above mid thigh. It's a crop top kind of day today. I put on a loose fitting crop top and I mumble "god, I look like a twink but I look cute."

I chuckle and I drive to the waterpark after putting directions into my google maps. I get there and I go in just to hear my friends yelling at another group of people from school. Then I see Robby's ex girlfriend and him talking. She says "I wanted to apologize for whatever you broke up with me for. I was wondering if you'd give me another chance?" Robby says "no, I've moved on. I wouldn't want to be lying to you either. I'm not into you anymore and I wouldn't want to lead you on anyway saying I was interested. So, I'm sorry but it's an all around no."

She says "you're a fucking idiot" and walks off with a few people with faces I recognize. I go over to Robby and say "oh no, you're a fucking idiot. Whatever shall I do" dramatically. He chuckles saying "hey" wrapping his arms around me from behind me. I say "hi" smiling at him. I say "ya know, I really like this new thing for you." Robby says "what do you mean?" I say "I mean I like that you're more public with our relationship. I think it's good for you. You're glowing, you look really happy, babe" quietly.

He mumbles "cause you make me happy, bug." He let's go of me and says "I think you have to go say hi to people." I smile saying "mhmm, I know" and I walk over to our friends. I sit next to Hawk saying "hey, sexy." He says "hey, babe." I chuckle saying "been on the slides yet?" Hawk says "trying to get a bit of a tan going on first." I say "more so a burn for our pale asses." He chuckles saying "anything's possible" pushing his sunglasses up on his nose.

Robby sits on my other side and Hawk says "go be hot somewhere else, Keene. You're making me look like a four on a good day, bro." Robby chuckles saying "shut up, man. You look good, bro." I say "time to get our burn on, Eli." He fist bumps me saying "hell yeah." Moon tiredly says "if you burn, I might just kill you."

I say "so aggressive" chuckling and she looks at Robby saying "if he burns, no touching for at least a week" pointing at me. Robby smirks saying "I have my ways. I'm not worried." Moon looks at him like he has three heads and Robby says "I don't have to touch to get what I want." I blush saying "you've lost your talking privileges" and he chuckles, smiling at me. A few girls walk by, staring at my man's abs. He nods at them then turns his head to me saying "I love you." I say "I love you too" smiling and one says "hey, there's gonna be a party at my house later if you want to come" checking him out.

He says "I have plans later, sorry." She says "oh come on, cancel them. They can't be that important." Robby looks at me and I say "he's trying to be nice. So, I'm gonna be mean. He means, move bitch get out the way. He doesn't have time for you." She says "so, he has time for you?" I say "yeah, and me only" rolling my eyes at her. Her and her friends angrily walk off and I say "damn, you're that good that you just got invited to an orgy." Robby chuckles saying "usually" rubbing his forehead and I say "you're cute. No wonder everyone wants you, babe."

He holds my hand and says "I'm exclusive now, the whore era is over." We sit here for awhile till the boys get antsy to go on water slides. Robby comes back and rub his wet hands all over my body saying "you looked hot." I close my eyes saying "thanks, love" chuckling. I open my eyes to look at him as he brushes his fingers through his hair and puts his sunglasses back on. I say "ya know who you remind me of?"

Robby says "who?" I say "Stu during the pool scene in Mrs Doubtfire" chuckling. He says "like the hot rich diver guy?" I laugh saying "yeah, him." He chuckles saying "you're funny" kissing me then he lays back down in his seat. I smile and he bites his lip, looking over at me, and I say "since it's about to close, want to get out of here?" Robby smirks saying "I like your speed, bug." He gets up and offers me his hand and I take it. Robby looks at everyone saying "we're heading out, we'll catch y'all later." Yasmine says "hey, Sage I was planning on coming over later..." and Robby says "no, you weren't" and they all laugh. She says "I'm kidding" and Robby flips her off.