Sage's POV
I go outside to meet Robby for lunch. I lean against the wall and Robby walks out of the building saying "let's get the hell out of here, bug. Girls are on me like dogs in heat." He offers me his hand and I take it saying "they are obsessed with you here and I honestly don't see it" sarcastically.

Robby chuckles saying "they just don't leave me alone. I feel like Justin Bieber in 2013." He opens his car door for me and slides over the hood of the car and gets in the drivers seat. He offers me his hand and I take it saying "you're hotter" him placing my hand on his thigh. I say "smooth." Robby smirks saying "you like it, huh?"

I say "I'm not complaining, that's for sure" biting my lip. He drives to this cute little cafe and I say "you're really good at first dates based on what I'm seeing right now." He smirks and gets out then comes to get my door. He offers me a hand and says "what are you waiting for?" I bite my lip saying "you impress me."

Robby says "how so?" I say "not to sound cliche but you are so different from what I hear about you." He says "what are they telling you?" He wraps his arm around my waist very smoothly and casually. He looks at me saying "tell me all about it" and I say "I've heard bisexual sex god. Whore. Absolute hottie. Girls giggling over every time you post on Instagram. The list goes on, babe."

We talk as we eat and he says "I'll gladly embrace that whole list. All of it, true." I say "sex god, really now?" We chuckle and Robby says "when you get with me you'll understand" and I blush lightly. I say "there is no judgement here but how many people have you been with?" Robby says "uhhh, a lot of girls and three guys. Those guys are guys you would not expect. Wow, I am a whore." I chuckle saying "that's ok, I'm here to buy an experience then" biting my lip. He leans forward and says "I'll do it for free" looking at my lips and he looks back to my eyes, me saying "ok, I have to be serious now."

Robby says "what's up, bug?" I say "after hearing so many things about you, my end goal with you is to eventually be exclusive. I'm not into that open relationship shit." Robby looks at me saying "for sure. I respect that. What I was doing with Tory was so toxic and I just couldn't take it anymore. I think we want the same thing and if this goes anywhere, I'm going to be loyal to you. I know people are all over me all the time but you just have to trust that I'm yours and no one else's."

We eat and we talk until lunch I'd almost over. We go back to school and he says "how did I do?" I say "you did really well" unbuckling my seatbelt and I smile at him. I lean over and I kiss his neck a couple times. He bites his lip and I smile and he says "you can't just do that to me." I chuckle saying "do what?"

He shakes his head and smiles. I get out of the car and I walk into the school. A guy walks by me saying "hey, hot stuff" and Robby walks in next to me saying "beat it, punk." The guy immediately backs up and I say "ok. One, that was unnecessary. Two, how was he so scared of you?" Robby says "I've done a few things. I'll see you later and we can talk a little more, huh?"

I bite my lip saying "ok" and he walks away. I smile, shaking my head, and I go to class. I make it through this class by myself with no one I know. I make it to study hall and I go into the library to see Robby and Miguel talking. I say "boy, why do you have two study halls in one day?" Robby pulls out a chair next to him and says "I felt like it" and I smile, sitting down.

Miguel says "hey" and I smile saying "hi, Miguel." Robby says "how many boys do you have wrapped around your finger already?" I look at my fingers and start counting then I say "nope, can't count. Too many for both hands." Robby chuckles and I mumble "and you're number one."

He says "of course I'm number one, did you hear that, Miguel? I'm number one." Miguel says "number one two years ago maybe. You're a washed up old karate guy now." Robby says "don't bring my dad into this." Miguel says "you almost killed me, why would I bring your dad into this?"

Robby says "ok, I was just kidding, why are we getting personal? I said I was sorry and I went to prison and you forgave me." Miguel says "I'm just pulling your leg, man." Robby says "I hate you." Miguel says "I hate you too, loser. I beat you last time, remember."

Robby says "I know and I'll never forget" chuckling. I say "what in the world are y'all talking about?" Miguel says "he almost killed me and now we're almost related" and Robby says "his moms hot." We laugh and Miguel says "your dads a meathead." Robby says "whatever, major loser." I say "omg, Regina. You need to calm down, girl."

We chuckle and Miguel says "that makes you a meathead too." Robby says "you aren't wrong" crossing his arms. I say "I'm too cute to be listening to this bullshit. Change the subject, I'm dying of boredom." They just keep going and I say "is that a freshman? He's kind of cute though" and Robby says "really? Him? Don't date a Larusso, whatever you do." I say "he is taller than me."

Miguel says "amen to that." I say "I bet he has abs" and Robby says "he's a freshman." I look at him and I smile saying "I'll see you later, boys. I have some teachers to talk to" gripping Robby's thigh as I stand up.