Sage's POV
That thigh is pure muscle. I wave at this 'Larusso' kid and he blushes lightly but nods confidently. I go to the bathroom, a singular bathroom in the library. No stalls and I hear a knock on the door a few minutes later. I lean against the door saying "who is it?" Robby says "I know what you're doing" and I say "tell me" biting my lip.

He says "let me show you" and I open the door. Robby walks in and I shut the door saying "show me, huh?" He quietly says "let me show you, bug." He pushes me against the door and I smirk, looking into his eyes. Robby mumbles "do you want it?" I say "yeah" looking into his gorgeous eyes. He mumbles "how do you want it?" I mumble "I want it hot" and he kisses me so slowly.

His hands grip my hips and he holds me really close. Robby takes his time and I pull away slightly and his eyes flick open. He mumbles "is this ok?" I mumble "mmm, yeah" moving my hands all over his body. My hand drift to his chest, my other to his hair. Robby smiles, kissing me deeply, and I lick his lip softly. He says "you're cute" and I smile mumbling "I've never met anyone hotter than you but our first time together isn't going to be in a school bathroom."

He mumbles "even me, the school whore, won't stoop that low. Couch at least." We laugh and I say "I can agree with couch at least. You're funny." He mumbles "you're so hot." I say "have a little more of a feel" against his lips and I move his hands down my back a bit more and he slides his hands into my back pockets. He bites my lip softly and gently pulls. His hand moves to my neck and he kisses me deeply.

Then his hands go to my back pockets again and he pulls away, looking into my eyes. His hands drift down my thighs, kissing my lips. Robby's lips just making my legs shake and sending shivers up my spine. He kisses my jaw then kisses my neck making me want to die. He licks softly up my neck and his hands drift under my shirt. I groan, leaning my head back against the wall.

His body pressed against mine, his thigh right on my crotch which just makes me dizzy. His thigh just being there is killing me. I pull him a little closer and he mumbles "oh my god" and I mumble "the bell is going to ring in a bit." He mumbles "what are you implying?" I say "fuck, what should I be implying?" He mumbles "slipped your brain? I told you I was good" kissing my jaw and he pulls away saying "I'll see you around?"

I nod and he winks at me saying "who's the bitch now?" My jaw drops mumbling "that's me. I'm your bitch" and he says "that's right" kissing me and he leaves. I smile and I mumble "fuck, he's good" chuckling. Well, he's experienced. He's done it with like ten people, he's got kissing down to a fucking science by now. I mumble "what am I getting myself into?"

I fix my hair and readjust everything to look right and I just walk slowly back to study hall. I just hope the bell will ring, so I can just leave. And it rings. Thank god. I grab my stuff from my locker and I walk out of the school. I feel a hand on my back and Robby mumbles "wanna come back to my place."

I say "I was hoping you'd take the hint." He says "you'd be coming home with me even if the hint wasn't given, bug. I'm just that good." I chuckle saying "prove it" and I get in his car with him. He offers me his hand and I take it. He squeezes my hand as he drives saying "you're nervous, bug."

He threads his fingers with mine and I quietly say "I just know I'm less experienced than you and I want to hold up my end of the deal" turning my body to face him more. Robby says "bug, just because my body count is ten, maybe more, doesn't mean all of it was good. I'll be honest with you because I like you more than I have ever liked anyone else. Most of the time, the people I was with were virgins but they would tell me they've been with several guys before. Because of this I'm very careful with boundaries."

He pulls into a parking lot and says "if you don't know what to do, baby let me know. If you are uncomfortable, let me know. If you want to stop and you just want to cuddle, you let me know. I'll take care of you, bug. You have nothing to worry about" resting his hand on my cheek.

He pecks my lips and I nod saying "ok" and he comes around and opens my door for me. We go inside his apartment and he kisses me soft and slow. His body pressed against mine and his thigh pressed in between my legs. We're both already hot from earlier but now he's just making me sweat. I pull his shirt off and he does the same to me. I start undoing his jeans and he picks me up no problem as he kisses me. He walks to his room and gently puts me down.

Smut starts

Robby pushes me back a bit and straddles my thighs then starts to grind on me. I say "oh god" running my fingers through his hair as he buries his head in my shoulder. He just does his thing and I just fall apart. I pull his boxers down after staring at his hard on and him just grinding on me.

He completely strips me and he gently thrusts his fingers into me after getting some lube. I moan saying "oh my fucking god." He says "is this ok?" I nod saying "fuck, I want more." He grabs my wrist and places my hand right on his dick. I bite my lip and I stroke gently, him leaning down to kiss me. He mumbles "I saw you staring" and I moan against his lips, him kissing me and adding tongue. I moan and he removes his fingers and says "just let me know how you feel, bug." He sits back on his heels, giving me some lube and I jerk him off slowly.

He mumbles "fuck, you're so good" and gently pushes my hand away. He thrusts in slowly, staring right into my eyes. I moan, just whining at him. He bites his lip saying "fuck, you're so pretty" him gripping my thigh, him positioning my leg over his shoulder. I just stare at his abs then I look up at him. I moan, my legs shaking as he changes position. I say "fuck, where have you been all my life?"

Robby chuckles saying "you're beautiful" resting a hand on my stomach and his other gripping my thigh. He keeps doing his thing, occasionally running his hand through his hair to keep it out of his face. I bite my lip, nails dragging down his back, saying "oh my god, fucking I'm gonna cum." He leans his head into my shoulder, hitting me a bit deeper, and kisses my neck. He bites softly then leans up to look me in the eyes. I say "fuck, I'm cumming" and he mumbles "cum for me, baby." I mumble "fuck" letting my nails drag down his back as I go over the edge. He kisses me deeply as he cums inside of me. Robby mumbles "fuck, you're really good at this."

Smut ends