Sage's POV
I sigh saying "the rumors are true, honey." Robby chuckles mumbling "shut up" kissing my jaw. I peck his lips mumbling "I'm just screwing with you" and his hands rub up and down my back. He mumbles "you really tore up my back, didn't you?" I say "I don't think I did." Robby chuckles saying "honey, I know when my back is fucked up" getting up slowly. Robby offers me a hand saying "let me clean you up, babe."

We go to the bathroom after putting my underwear on and him his boxers and he turns his back to the mirror and says "you did a number on me, bug." He picks me up and sets me on the sink counter, wiping my chest off with a warm wash cloth. I smile saying "I love that you're so strong" rubbing his arm and he smiles saying "yeah?" I bite my lip saying "like you don't love it." He says "mmm, I love it because it's something to keep me moving and it makes me look hot, so I'll take it."

I chuckle, getting down, and he says "can I say your ass is my property yet?" I laugh saying "it still belongs to me." Robby says "how much do you want for it?" I laugh and I say "she's not on sale yet" and he says "yet? Can I place my bids now?" I say "no" chuckling. He kisses my neck and mumbles "be back" and runs off. I lean against the sink counter and he comes back saying "you knew you were getting it today, huh?"

I bite my lip saying "all underwear shows lines with the pants I wore today. I'm so sorry I had to wear a thong today" sarcastically. He wraps his arms around my neck and takes a mirror picture with his phone as he kisses my neck. I say "I know what you're doing, babe." He shows me the picture and I say "that's hot" and he rests his hand on my ass, his other arm over my shoulder. He leans down to kiss my neck and takes another picture.

I smile saying "it's my turn" turning us around, his scratched up back to the mirror. I wrap my arms around his neck, taking a picture with his phone. I kiss him deeply, taking another picture. I send all the pictures to myself and Robby kisses me. I smile and we go out to his room and we lay down together. Robby looks at me and I say "these are sexy" showing Robby the pictures we took.

He says "permission to make this my phone background." He shows me the picture with his hand on my ass, squeezing it, and his lips on my neck. I bite my lip saying "needs a filter" taking his phone and I look for a filter for it that really accentuates the contour of everything in the picture then I put black and white over it. I say "perfect."

I show it to Robby and he mumbles "fuck, I don't think I'll be able to help myself every time I look at my phone." I straddle his hips saying "that's the point, babe" kissing him deeply. He brushes my hair off his face and has his hand all wrapped in it, him kissing me as he pulls my hair. His other hand goes to my ass and he says "I love your hair."

I smile saying "thank you." I started growing my hair out a few years ago as expression of my gender when I came out. My hair is my everything other than my overall gender expression. I changed my name, I grew my hair out, and I wear what I want now because I moved schools. My old school was full of hotties but all of them were borderline homophobic and transphobic. I did suck a few dicks of guys that were considered the most homophobic. Him complimenting my hair just makes me want to cry of happiness.

It makes me tear up quite a bit. He says "did I do something wrong, bug?" I smile saying "no, you're perfect, Robby" and he says "what's up, bug?" I say "let me tell you a story, my love." I lay next to him and he kisses me. I say "I'm attached to how I present myself. Growing out my hair meant everything to me when I came out. Wearing what I wear means a lot to me. So, when you say you love my hair it means a lot to me. God, I sound crazy" quietly.

Robby smiles saying "no, baby. You are so beautiful and I'm so happy for you, yeah?" I bite my lip, nodding. I bury my head in his neck and his arms drape over my lower back. I fall asleep as he kisses my shoulder and his hands possessively run over me.

A few hours later

I wake up to still laying on this beautiful boy of mine. I mumble "hey." Robby smiles saying "hey, bug." He kisses my cheek and he mumbles "what do you want to do? I can take you home if you want? You can spend the night if you want. It's all you, bug." I smile saying "I think I should go home. Maybe I'll stay over this weekend" winking at him. He mumbles "you fuck with my head."

I smile, getting up, and putting clothes on. Him putting a tank top on, a sweatshirt, and shorts that come up to mid thigh. He grabs a backpack saying "I gotta keep these arms somehow" and he kisses me. I smile and I say "mmm, yeah" squeezing his arm. He smiles and says "I think my dads here. He's clueless but willing to learn if you understand what I'm trying to get across." I say "he doesn't mean to be transphobic or homophobic." Robby says "he's pretty good about it now but he might say something weird."

I say "happens all the time, I'll let him know if he's being an asshole. Don't worry about me." He kisses me saying "ok."