11

Sage's POV
We go into the nail place and Yasmine mumbles "if they see you're with me, you'll get a discount." We nod and we eventually get to pick our colors. I sit down and the girl says "you are so gorgeous" and I smile saying "thank you."

She says "so, how are you?" I say "I'm good, my friend won the All Valley Karate Championship." She says "your friend? I heard Robby Keene won, I heard he has a lot of friends if you know what I'm saying." I bite my lip saying "he's just gorgeous though." She says "then he dumps everyone once he fucks" quietly.

I say "I've heard that. Did you know him?" She says "I did, he's a hottie. Sucked his dick once" quietly and smirks at me like it's a competition. I know I win, so I don't care. I say "it's not a competition, babe. He's done everyone and their mom. You just add to the number at this point." She says "I'm just jealous of the guys that have been with him. Or Tory. They all got the best experience with him. Like it isn't half assed for them."

I say "maybe it's just that he liked them more. Nothing on you but most of the time, it wasn't connection I'm sure and based on the sounds of it, he likes guys more. Tory was just the one girl" shrugging. She mumbles "bi men are so hot but they are so confusing. Them and their rolled short sleeve tight fitted button ups." I chuckle saying "you said it best" and we finish getting our nails done for cheap in a couple hours time.

Moon says "let me call Eli and we can meet them wherever they are?" Yasmine says "sounds good." I text Robby saying:

Me: hey, the girls are making plans to meet up with y'all.
Robby: wanna spend the night at my place tonight?
Me: yeah, we could all just go to your place?
Robby: good idea, I'll see you, bug

I smile and Moon hangs up on Hawk and says "I don't remember where Robby's place is and I didn't ask." Yasmine says "me either." I say "hand me the keys, sister. I'll drive." Yasmine says "omg are you two fucking?!" I say "that's harsh wording" as she tosses me her keys. She says "it's true though!" I say "no, we aren't fucking."

It's more than that.

I drive to Robby's place and I knock. Robby opens the door and he says "come on in" smirking. Hawk says "stop trying to steal my lady!" Robby says "I just let them in!" The girls giggle and go in and I say "hey." Robby smiles at me saying "hey, bug" hugging me. I mumble "you look good" and he smirks saying "let me see your nails" quietly. I show him my nails and he kisses my knuckles and I bite my lip.

I walk by him and his hand drifts over my ass as I walk by. I chuckle saying "come on, sweetheart" quietly and he smiles when I look back at him. He sits in the corner of the couch and I sit next to him, Robby saying "I have alcohol if we want to get drunk and play a game?" I type on my notes app:

We're not fucking tonight if we're drunk.

Robby mumbles "I know, don't worry about it" putting his arm over the back of the couch behind me. I smile, saying "I'm game. I have nowhere to be till school on Monday." They all agree and Miguel says "I'm in, I'm not into getting hammered though." Demetri says "I've never drank alcohol before" and the girls say they're in along with Hawk saying "let's do it."

I say "I'm feeling saucy, let's play truth or dare." Robby carry's three six packs of cheap beer out and I say "can I ask how you got these?" He says "they didn't ask me for an ID" chuckling and I say "ok" chuckling we all take one and Miguel says "drink if you back out?" I say "I'm game" and Demetri says "why do people live this shit so much?"

We laugh and I say "you'll get used to it, honey" and Yasmine says "I want to go first." We all sit up a bit more and Robby sits back in his seat, his thigh against mine, and his arm over the back of the couch behind me. Robby brushes his fingers over my shoulder as he sips his beer. Yasmine says "Sage" and I say "yes, dear?" She says "truth or dare" and I say "I'm not tipsy enough for dare yet, so truth." She says "who was your first like real crush?"

I say "oh my god" smiling and laughing. I say "ok. So, there was this guy at my old school. His name is Joshua and this was our sophomore year. He played hockey and baseball. He was probably the hottest guy at my school. Had the fluffy hockey hair, darker blonde hair, anyway, total smokeshow. In conclusion, you wear a skirt to school and you can score with the hottest hockey player at your school before eleven AM. He even took me to prom and we dated for maybe a month. Good guy, he's dating one of my friends now" chuckling.

Robby rubs my shoulder gently and Moon says "I think Miguel needs the hook up." Miguel looks at me saying "I'm straight even though I hang out with you a whole lot." I laugh saying "I've changed a few straight boys, Miguel. Have a little faith." He chuckles saying "I'll let you know when you change me."

I chuckle saying "ok, truth or dare, you" looking at Robby. He says "truth" and I say "hmm, now that we're on the topic and I'm curious. Who was your first crush like real one?" Robby chuckles saying "let's see. Probably my freshman year before I came out, there was this girl from Germany. She was for sure the coolest person at school, she wore leather jackets, listened to the Sex Pistols, and she smoked weed. Everyone and their brother was in love with her. She was crazy, that's probably why everyone liked her so much" chuckling.

Miguel says "oh my god, I remember her! What was her name?" Robby says "her name was Lina. She was something else" chuckling. I say "sounds like a fantasy" crossing my arms. He mumbles "you're the fantasy, bug. She was real, I'm not sure about you though." I lean back against his arm mumbling "I'm real" smiling at him.