10

Sage's POV
I wake up to Robby being gone and I put on a skirt, a crop top, some high tops, and a flannel. I do my makeup and I go to the place Robby told me to go to for this. I walk through the hallways and I get full on body checked it feels like by a strong man. Fully ran into. When I look up I say "oh hey" smiling at Robby.

He says "sorry about that, bug" smiling and I say "good luck." His hand rests on my cheek, him saying "thanks" smiling and he walks off. A kid walks by and says "apparently we're going against each other, Keene." Robby says "I'm not gonna hit you, ya know?" The kid says "I wish you luck then, Keene." He walks in my direction and checks me out saying "hey, babe" and I say "hey, kid."

He says "I'm fourteen" and I say "you can't even drive" rolling my eyes. Robby chuckles and I say "ok, you done trying yet?" The kid says "can I get your number or your snap?" I say "our relationship would be illegal within six months. No." The kid says "you got your hands on this whore already, didn't you, Keene?" I say "whore? Really? You're the one hitting on me, I'm just here."

Robby says "I'll see you in the mat. You leave him alone or your shit will be rocked and you'll never see the mat again." The kid says "whatever, man." Robby says "he doesn't believe me. Ask your brother, Miguel, and Hawk what the fuck I'm capable of if you don't believe me by the end of the day." Robby walks away and I raise my eyebrows at this kid and I walk into this stadium looking place. I look around and I find the girls, Yasmine and Moon.

I sit with them and Yasmine says "you look like a slut and I mean that in the nicest way possible" and we laugh. I say "damn, that's the goal everyday though. Is there a place for nail walk ins around here? I need a fill. Probably should just get a new set." Yasmine says "I have the perfect place. Let's go after while the boys go celebrate their dub." We chuckle and Moon says "let's do it."

I say "you are so confident they are going to win." Yasmine says "our main guys that are competing know three to five different types of karate. They will be just fine. They're the most well rounded people in the valley when it comes to karate except maybe Mr Larusso. We have two guys that know all of it. Inside and out of every single type of karate that will walk onto that mat today."

Moon says "we can be confident. We have the right based on past records. I am very confident." I chuckle saying "I'll believe it when I see it" crossing my arms. Yasmine says "we have a skeptic." We sit here and watch this for hours and we have a moment where Moon says "oh god." Yasmine says "Robby couldn't get him to leave, huh?" Moon says "guess he couldn't get anyone to leave that place."

I say "fill me in." Yasmine says "that kid and Robby have a long history. Robby was in Cobra Kai for a long time before this and brought the kid into it. Robby became a mentor of sorts for him and Robby left Cobra Kai, the kid stayed. Cobra Kai brainwashed and manipulates people. A cult of sorts. It's a hell scape in there. You should ask people that have actually been there cause I can't do the story justice."

I watch Robby walk onto the mat and this kid that was hitting on me earlier. The kid looks scared now. Cobra Kai is just yelling and hyping each other up and the kid still looks scared. I just watch Robby and he's in the zone, ready to go. I bite my lip and the kid, his names Kenny I think, gets a point. Robby says "I need some time" and he goes over to his father I think. I kind of read his fathers lips, just father saying "give him hell. I know you don't want to hurt him but if you want to win, you can't just play calm defense the whole time. Go on offense for a round and see how it treats you."

Robby nods and fist bumps his dad and goes back out. He just has this look in his eyes that is something I've never seen from him before. Let's just say, he goes in and gets shit done. He wins every round after the first. I say "this man" quietly and I say "who kicked his ass into gear?" Yasmine and Moon giggle and I say "I see why everyone loves him so much." Yasmine chuckles saying "I love how he styles his hair for this and doesn't style it everyday" us laughing.

I say "he is such a queen" chuckling. I stare at him some more as the officials hand a trophy over to him. I'm so in love with him. We both may be bad bitches that 'don't need anyone' but god, he's just nothing like anyone I've ever been with. I've fallen fast but I'm not regretting any of it. We start leaving the auditorium place thing and the guys come out.

Robby comes over to me and I say "look at this shiny thing" looking at the trophy. He chuckles saying "mmm, I'm so glad you're here." I quietly say "I love you and I'm so proud of you" hugging him. He mumbles "I love you too." Yasmine says "boys, we need pictures." I chuckle and Robby and I get ready for our picture together. Yasmine says "you two look so good in pictures together."

Moon says "you guys are so photogenic. Damn." I rest my hand on Robby's chest saying "go celebrate, we're going to get our nails done. Is there anything you want me to take?" He says "ok, I can take my shit. Don't worry about me." I smile saying "ok, I'll see you later" and he says "I'll text you" smiling and I  say "ok." Moon, Yasmine, and I then leave to go to the nail salon that Yasmine loves.