I immediately stand up and walk to the door.

I lock the door and then it all hits me i lean against the door and slide down on the ground tears streaming down.

Another break down.

Why

Why do i do this

I always do this!

Pushing away the people who i love.

Back to now

River

I'm driving a long time i think i'm almost there were amora is riding.

I look further and see a motor yes it is amora.

"AMORA!" I yell but sue doesn't hear me.

I go faster and end up driving next to her.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIVER!" She yells.

Amora pov

I'm just enjoying my ride when is see something or someone next to me.

I look to the left of me and see a motor its River.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIVER!"I yell.

God damn it let me be alone.

I lower down the speed and go to the side way.

I stop my motor and so does he. I let my motor on the stand and i take of my helmet and keep it under my arm. As i turn around i see Rover taking of his helmet too.

I look at him angry.

"I told everyone i wanna be alone but your the only one that don't get it" i say.

"Look i know it sucks thomas died but we wanne be there for you we will! Don't hide for it please we're worried!" He says.

"I need time before i could see you guys without feeling guilty or angry or something. I just wanna be alone!" I say.

"I don't think you wanna be alone after what happened? He says.

"You serious don't get it do you? Your too obsessed with me river! leave me alone god damn it!" I yell and wanna turn around but River holds my arm.

I shake his hand of and look at him angry.

"I get it your mad your sorry or whatever but we need you. You need us!" He says.

"River you don't get it i lost my ride or die my best friend the one who was there with me who comforted me who helpen me giving birth to a dead child! He held his own dead sister my daughter in his arm! Did you do that? Where you there? No!" I yelled.

"Don't follow me again or i will trow a rock or something and you will fall!" I yell and put my helmet on.

I sit on my motor and look at River while starting it and drive away.

He sighs.

"Damn...." He says.

I'm driving and driving and enjoying the view and the wind.

I stop on top of a sort of mountain. I see a city I don't know of really far away.

I look to my right and see the mansion my home...

I get of the bike and take my helmet off. I place the helmet on the bike and i walk to the edge.

I sit down and watch as the sun goes down.

Just before the sun is down i get my helmet and put it on.

I get on the bike and start it.

I take a deep breath and drive away back to home.....

I arrive when it's dark outside and i open the garage door by a key on the motor.

I turn the motor off and look up and see probably everyone standing in the garage staring at me.

I grab the bike and ride it to the place where i got it from.

I take off my helmet and place on the bike.

I look up into Elio's eyes. I see tears in his eyes.

I just keep my face straight and i walk past the boys not saying anything while they are calling my by my name yelling screaming for me to come back.

I just keep walking and walk to my room.

Before i even got the chance to walk up the stairs i feel a hand grabbing me by my arm and i turn around.

"Amora....." River says with tears in his eyes.

I can't do it. I can't show or feel anything.

I'm just a cold bloody terrible traumatised little 15 year old girl.

"Please just say or show something?" Anthonio says behind river.

"We were worried sick. It was dark amora! Are you insane!" Luca says.

I keep my eyes at that from River.

I don't care anymore....

I shake River his hand off and turn around and walk up the stairs.

"Amora!" Elio yells but i ignore it.

As soon as i enter my room i close the door and lock it immediately.

I walk to my paintings and try to paint a motorcycle or something like that.

Boys pov

They are all in the living room/kitchen.

Elio, Lorenzo, River, Carlo, Guiliano, Luca, Pietro, Pagolo, Anthonio, and Noah.

"I don't recognise her anymore...." Carlo says after a long silence.

"She is just a cold little ice cube..." Anthonio says.

"What did you say what did you saw in her?" Lorenzo says looking at River.

Everyone looks at him waiting for an Answer.

He is playing with his ring and he looks up." All i saw cold girl with pain and all evil. Her eyes were pure sadness or whatever it was. It wasn't her...." He says looking at his ring again and playing with it.

Elio nods." She is trying to avoid her feelings so that's great." He says sarcastic.

"I don't wanna lose her again...." Pagolo says.

"We're not! We're gonna try our best to get the old amora back!" Luca says but everyone just look sad.

A few shrug their shoulder and walk away.

——————————————————————————-
1444 words

Badass