1: "A Chance Encounter: Rody and Izuku Meet"

Cover: https://pin.it/22yfVoN

Rody Soul was having a rough day. No matter how much he tried to focus on his training, he couldn't shake the feeling of self-doubt that had settled in his chest. He was supposed to be a hero, but sometimes he felt like he wasn't good enough.

As he was walking back to the dorms, he heard someone calling his name. It was Izuku Midoriya, one of his classmates. "Hey Rody, are you okay?" Izuku asked, concern etched on his face.

Rody hesitated for a moment before admitting, "I'm just feeling a little down. I don't think I'm cut out for this hero stuff."

Izuku placed a reassuring hand on Rody's shoulder. "Hey, don't say that. You're a great hero in training. You have unique skills and abilities that make you special."

Rody looked up at Izuku, surprised by his words. He had always looked up to Izuku as a hero, and to hear him say such kind words meant the world to him.

"Thanks, Izuku. That means a lot," Rody said, feeling a little lighter.

Izuku grinned, his eyes lighting up. "No problem! You're one of my closest friends here at UA, and I want to support you however I can."

They chatted for a few more minutes, with Izuku sharing some of his own insecurities and how he's dealt with them. Rody felt like he could breathe a little easier after talking to Izuku, and he knew that he had a true friend in him.

As they parted ways, Rody couldn't help but feel grateful for Izuku's presence in his life. He knew that they were both on a journey to become the best heroes they could be, but it was comforting to know that they could support each other along the way.